Transport while traveling

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here

Transport while traveling

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:38 pm

Hello boys. I am sure that all of you are interested in traveling. So let's discuss transport you choose while traveling. I rather prefer to travel by car or by airplane. I find these kinds of transportation are the best and the most comfortable. For example if you travel by car you can choose your stop and your way how to get to the certain place. I think that this kind is preferable for many people. But apart from it airplane being the most expensive kind of transportation you can to get to any place easily and in short of time.

Re: Transport while traveling

Postby Felix » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:15 pm

The Indian Ashok Kumar went around the world on a motorcycle. His world tour began in April 1971 and lasted more than 16 years. During his travel Kumar traveled 400 thousand km, visited 150 countries on all inhabited continents. Along the way, he had to stop to repair a slightly bungled motorcycle and earn money to continue the journey. In Uruguay, he twice got into serious accidents, after which he survived by a miracle. Once I got into an accident on a winter road in Finland. But now his name is in the "Guinness Book of Records", as "a great fan of traveling on motorcycles."

Postby Mall » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:30 pm

i think that travelling by car is the most convenient way to move to the city and travel the way you want . i think that this is one of the most useful and great ways , because you will have possibility to spend more time at the place where you want and yo can plan your travelling by yourself and i think that this is really great and with the help of it you will get a lot of new impressions and emotions and you will have possibilikty to increaqse your knowledge and open new facts. i hope that you know that this is one of the most use kind of transport nowadays an you will use it while travelling to the other placesl.

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:26 am

I am glad to meet you again here. It is a pleasure to communicate with all of you!!! There are many of them but all of them are quite different and different in price and comfort. I like to travel by plane, nothing can be better and faster than this kind of transport. Of course car is also good but when you are not a driver and go not so far. It is difficult morally and physically to travel by car. That's why I rather prefer such a way as airplanes . But also I can suggest you the variant with good train.

Postby Lorry » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:00 am

The hotel houses Sundeck restaurant on the ground floor. Dining options include French cuisine that can be enjoyed on the terrace facing the Mediterranean Sea and hot or cold drinks with snacks in the lounge roof bar. Continental breakfast is basic and served each morning. Access to the rooms is available with staircase only as the hotel does not have elevator. i hope that there every traveller will open new opportunities for him to have the time there and there you will be happy with the time and with the rest having and you will be happy with the all positive impressions this place will bring for you all.

Return to “Chit Chat”