Transport while traveling

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Max76

Transport while traveling

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:38 pm

Hello boys. I am sure that all of you are interested in traveling. So let's discuss transport you choose while traveling. I rather prefer to travel by car or by airplane. I find these kinds of transportation are the best and the most comfortable. For example if you travel by car you can choose your stop and your way how to get to the certain place. I think that this kind is preferable for many people. But apart from it airplane being the most expensive kind of transportation you can to get to any place easily and in short of time.
Felix

Re: Transport while traveling

Postby Felix » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:15 pm

The Indian Ashok Kumar went around the world on a motorcycle. His world tour began in April 1971 and lasted more than 16 years. During his travel Kumar traveled 400 thousand km, visited 150 countries on all inhabited continents. Along the way, he had to stop to repair a slightly bungled motorcycle and earn money to continue the journey. In Uruguay, he twice got into serious accidents, after which he survived by a miracle. Once I got into an accident on a winter road in Finland. But now his name is in the "Guinness Book of Records", as "a great fan of traveling on motorcycles."
Mall

Postby Mall » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:30 pm

i think that travelling by car is the most convenient way to move to the city and travel the way you want . i think that this is one of the most useful and great ways , because you will have possibility to spend more time at the place where you want and yo can plan your travelling by yourself and i think that this is really great and with the help of it you will get a lot of new impressions and emotions and you will have possibilikty to increaqse your knowledge and open new facts. i hope that you know that this is one of the most use kind of transport nowadays an you will use it while travelling to the other placesl.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:26 am

I am glad to meet you again here. It is a pleasure to communicate with all of you!!! There are many of them but all of them are quite different and different in price and comfort. I like to travel by plane, nothing can be better and faster than this kind of transport. Of course car is also good but when you are not a driver and go not so far. It is difficult morally and physically to travel by car. That's why I rather prefer such a way as airplanes . But also I can suggest you the variant with good train.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:00 am

The hotel houses Sundeck restaurant on the ground floor. Dining options include French cuisine that can be enjoyed on the terrace facing the Mediterranean Sea and hot or cold drinks with snacks in the lounge roof bar. Continental breakfast is basic and served each morning. Access to the rooms is available with staircase only as the hotel does not have elevator. i hope that there every traveller will open new opportunities for him to have the time there and there you will be happy with the time and with the rest having and you will be happy with the all positive impressions this place will bring for you all.
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:26 pm

Have a super perfect day dudes. Usually I choose traveling by plane of course choosing the car as a transport while traveling - good. But it is difficult to choose by car while traveling. Of course you can choose different ways and stops if you travel by car but just imagine how it is difficult to be a driver during the whole night and day instead of two hours of relaxing, sitting in the comfortable chair in the plane. But actualy it is just your own way what transport to choose
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Tue May 22, 2018 9:28 am

Here you are guys. Let's be acquainted with each of our choices. I am also interested in travelling by plane but I am afraid of it all time. All these flights are so difficult for me. But if course I know that the plane is the most popular and safe mode of transport in tourism. It is comfortable: comfortable seats, you will not stay hungry, polite stewards are always there and ready to help. It is important that there are latrines, especially when traveling with children. You might travel in all ways just you want.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:13 pm

My request to you will be as follows - whatever person you consider yourself, try to consider your life under such a perspective that you will see yourself as a person successful and happy, but at the same time not deceitful. Try not to use deception to achieve such a life, and I assure you, you will come to the same conclusion about any deception that I came to, and about which I write here. Consider yourself smart, then solve this problem, but if it is too tough for you, then, act more familiar and convenient for yourself, deceive and manipulate people, I will not condemn you for it, no one will be, except for those , to whom it will be necessary.
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:12 am

The driving factor is fear and anxiety, as a result of which a person simply can not relax. A relaxed and calm person does not feel the need to do anything, and his natural desire for knowledge does not have enough strength to overcome the difficulties that inevitably arise in the life of everyone.And only fear, turns a person into a superman who, through I can not, does the impossible. Even a slight sense of anxiety, already makes you look for answers to emerging questions, and the stronger this anxiety, the more active the person's actions
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:46 am

Some psychologists say that the sexual instinct and the reproductive instinct are two different things, that, allegedly, the sexual instinct and the instinct of reproduction are the same, the person would have as many children as he once had sex in his life. This nonsense is incredible, this logic does not stand up to any criticism, it's like saying that the need for food and its excessive use, originate from two completely different natural desires. Yes, we would have just as many children, how many times we have sex in life, if we were engaged in it without mind and responsibility.

Return to “Chit Chat”