Awarded place

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Max76

Awarded place

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:55 am

:idea: I want to talk about awarded places. Do you know such places. Have you ever visited such? I have many of them, for example this variant https://gayweekends.com/en/object/kouts ... -cottages/ . Do you know something about this spot? It is very popular spot in Greece!! The hotel offers its guests spacious and airy rooms, provided with comfort and quality amenities, supplied with unbelievable Libyan Sea views. All of the rooms at this area are fulfilled in the countryside style and feature a private patio, a fireplace, air conditioning and tea/coffee making facilities.
Romario

Re: Awarded place

Postby Romario » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:42 pm

Happy to greet you today. I also have what to say you. I had amazing time inside the beautiful place with stunning panorama. The trip was absolutely gorgeous. The staff made sure that we were completely satisfied with our stay. They were very polite and helpful. Besides, our booking was late, but it did not make any changes to the working system. We were welcomed very warmly upon our arrival to the property. The view was really breathtaking, and the room was spacious and quiet.
Mall

Postby Mall » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:21 pm

Chateau d’Olmet is a gay-friendly accommodation, which provides exquisite setting and the views of the surrounding national park in the Languedoc region of Hérault, the South of France. Olmet is situated in a 2-hour drive from Toulouse and Marseille. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport (42.8 kilometers). I like to have the time there and i think that with the help of this place you will be impressed with the positive people andd friendly staff you will meet there and you will have the time together with the all of them there. i hope that there you will be happy withthe all positive impressions and emotions you will get there for you.
Tyler

Re: I believe that you will

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:34 am

:D I believe that you will be able to spend a good day or week even there. The location was built up with a lot of small details and amazing amenities. The property is a nice example of conservative design situated in Southern Crete area. The excellent location was combined with a beautiful panorama and artistic twist. There was a plethora of amazing shops and restaurants in the area, so you can spend time nicely. Moreover, you can adore the view of the seaside and mountains. It is recommended by many visitors.
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:26 am

This hotel that Max has recommended is not such a perfect as this one . https://gayweekends.com/en/object/anemos-beach-lounge/ Anemos Beach Lounge is located in a few minutes from the black sand beach Perivolos, one of the most well-appointed beaches in Santorini with plenty of restaurants, taverns and watersports. The private beach offers free access to sun loungers and umbrellas. Fabrika beach restaurant serves the buffet breakfast as well as lunch and dinner for the guests.
James2

Postby James2 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:35 am

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/los-globos/ i like this place very much and i think that this is one of the most visited places where you will behappy with the time and with the stay and there you will have possibility to open something new and interesting all the time for you , i hope that this place will impressed with the beauty and with the great new benefitila things you will see there. They have a beautiful garden with tropical plants. In the morning, they serve rich breakfast on the terrace, hidden in the shade garden. Also, you can have a relaxing drink in the evening. You will find a parking nearby.
Mall

Postby Mall » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:34 am

A stylish 3-star gay hotel is close to attractions such as St. Ann's Well Gardens and Cafe, Hove Lagoon, and Naturist Beach. It is located in the heart of Brighton, near the railway station Brighton railway. You can reach the Gatwick airport in 40 minutes by car. i want you all just go there and there you will be happy with the time you will spend there all together with the friend and with the help of this place you will open new and positive emotions for you all. i am sure that this place will open new and positive impressions for you all and there you will be happy with the new and positive rest having there .
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:58 pm

With the help of travelling you will open new world of possibilities for you and you will be happy with the time and with the rest having all together with the friends there and there you will be happy and satisfied with the great stay and with the all positive impressions you will get there for you all. i am sure that you will be happy with the new emotions you will get there for you all. This gay-friendly hotel is just a 5-minute walk from the shops on Oxford Street and the Bond Street London Tube station. The Mandeville Hotel is located in the exclusive Marylebone Village, in the heart of London's West End.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:33 am

I have never stayed there. But I heard a lot about this place. But I read many comments as for this place and nowadays I know that this small gay-friendly hotel in Sitges offers excellent conditions for a great rest and recreation. The hotel Los Globos is situated only 30 meters from the beautiful sandy town beach and near the lively town center. All guests can visit the excellent restaurants and experience a vibrant nightlife of Sitges after a pleasant day at the hotel.They have a beautiful garden with tropical plants.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Sat May 19, 2018 9:38 am

There are many places where you will stay happy with therest and with the all new and positive emotions you will get and with the help of the stay there you will see something interesting and new for you all to have some time there all together with the best friends there. The hotel is situated very close to the other two hotels (Alpenhof and Romantic Hotel Julen) who are the partners of the property. You are welcome to try exclusive offers „Wellness Around“ and „Dine Around“. The first one enables you to relax either in the Julen SPA or in the Alpenhof SPA. The second one offers you to try the menu .

Return to “Chit Chat”