Do you remember your first love?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Max76

Do you remember your first love?

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:10 pm

Hello. Today I am eager to discuss such an interesting theme . Do you remember your first love? Is your first love your partner now? What relationships did you have? Tell something about it.))) I would be glad to read it. I remember that my first love was in teenagers years. It was like a young love and first feelings. The real first love was unusual for me and exactly with a boy. I think that first love is always in our hearts and to my mind it always leaves unforgettable for everyone. Still I communicate with my first love he is a good friend for me.
Romario

Re: Do you remember your first love?

Postby Romario » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:12 pm

Hmm, you are so funny and cute :lol: I don't remember my first love, because I live with this person who has become somewhere my first love. It was too many years ago and is continuing till nowadays. My sincere feelings to him is something that God presented for me. He is my first and true love and I hope it will last forever!!! I believe in fate, because I was waiting for such an ideal partner and he has become my first true love, who was written by fate for me. Love for me is like treasure and I strongly believe that God blessed me with my fantastic partner .
Duke

Postby Duke » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:23 pm

When you first fall in love, suddenly you begin to understand what it means to love someone, to love unconditionally. You get a sudden burst of emotions, which you have never felt before. You are plunged into this pool with your head. Of course, the first love is one of the most beautiful moments in the life of every person.It is interesting that after many years after the first love, many other relationships, marriage, you never forget the person you first fell in love with and the memories associated with it. You do not have to think about them every day, but they pop up in your head from time to time. Each of us has different life, and it may happen that for some people these memories are the only ray of happiness.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:15 am

I don't want to remember my first love in a real way from the past . I can state that I have had many lovers in my life. And I loved not once. But the real mutual love and I can call it as first strong love I felt with my beloved one. With my dear husband. Nowadays I can say with the sureness that nothing can be better than mutual love moreover when you are sure that your partner loves you. I can not say that love is something easy and inspiring, I can say that love is such a thing you even can suffer from.
Bart

Postby Bart » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:11 am

Truly say I don't remember my first love. Maybe it was in the kindergarten :lol: t is the best feeling in our life. I can not compare it with something else. I can not describe this feeling. just want to say that this feeling makes your inspires and you are another person when you are in love. Actually you might understand that love brings both something positive in your life and negative. I hope you understand what I mean here.. But I appreciate all feelings and I appreciate feelings of other people as well too
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Wed May 23, 2018 4:22 am

Love feelings are more exciting and more valuable in our world. And it has different kinds of expressing love feelings, towards family, friends, beloved one. True love is when you can not stop thinking about the other person, when you will compromise to make that person happy, when you'll do anything for him . I wish you to have your sincere love and curious feelings in your life. My first and sincere mutual love is love with my husband. Everything that was before him it was not serious and so painful you know.. I want to forget about it.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:46 pm

After a while, the computer started to hang, it happened regularly, and that only I did not do anything, it did not help. The master I called to repair the computer could not determine the cause of his hanging, and I was already going to buy a new one until it dawned on me, and I did not throw all the trash out of it. I took off all unnecessary, including additional memory, after which the computer began to work perfectly. So in this way, getting rid of all the unnecessary and unnecessary, I solved the problem of freezing, being completely unfamiliar with the computer case.
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:21 am

But on a global scale as well as on a local scale, a person who skillfully imposes his fears on others and helps them to get rid of them, finds his admirers who stray into a herd of brainless rams around him. Well, it turns out that fear really is necessary for the management of people, this world implies the presence of both the slave and the slave, and as the eagle flies alone, and sheep graze the herd. Therefore, choosing your own way of life, decide how you will use your fear, without control over which, you will not feel free, because either you control your fear and control it, or it controls and controls you.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:32 pm

If, for example, parents were unable to properly educate their child, they could not prepare him for life, then do not tell him that he owes something to them. A normal person knows perfectly well himself that he needs to help his parents, not because he owes them, but because he wants to do it, he has this desire in his blood. But a person can not always do this, even if he wants to, that's what's the matter. He can not always help his parents, he can not always help other people and even himself.
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:27 am

And it, as you do not know, comes with age. A calm person is a judicious, thinking, patient, not fussy, self-controlling person. He is also very observant and attentive - he constantly watches himself and other people, and thanks to this he sees and understands much. This way he can only be at a certain age, when all his strongest feelings will fade away and he will begin to perceive life primarily with the help of reason. But, as I said, do not think that wisdom comes by itself - you can live to see gray hair and never become a wise person.

Return to “Chit Chat”