Gay friendly place in Cambodia

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Timmy

Gay friendly place in Cambodia

Postby Timmy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:05 pm

Hello hello dear guys!!!I am going to share with you my finding!!Recently I have found out a new friendly and spacious place in Cambodia!https://gayweekends.com/en/object/tareach-angkor-villa/ By the way ,there are three floors in the building. It is occupied by 14 quiet apartments, providing enough living space, Khmer-style design and basically needed amenities, among which are: free Wi-Fi, the en-suite bathroom, equipment for making tea/coffee, a safety box and cable TV. THere are many good comments from visitors about this place , you can not worry about anyhting!
Ernest

Re: Gay friendly place in Cambodia

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:14 am

As for me i have never been to Cambodia.
I think that that is a wonderful place for the rest. Espessially if there are many gay friendly places.
maybe some day i could visit it, because i also like buildings with beautiful style.
it is very good that there are a lot of space for the rest. i do not like to be in a little rooms.
Thank you for this information very much. i promise you that i will be there some day!
Diego

Postby Diego » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:31 pm

Today everyone arrives in Cambodia, who is not lazy, and who is not afraid to season exotic traditional Asian luxury vacation at sea. Beaches here certainly are not worse than in Thailand or Vietnam, but here the quality of roads, and the infrastructure as a whole is a little lame. But the prices in this country are such that they are very expensive: for one American dollar one can get an amazing 20-minute "fish" pedicure or one appetizing frog fried with a ginger.Lost in the jungles of Cambodia is bright and amazing: hundreds of palaces and temples of ancient Angkor, the original capital of the kingdom of Phnom Penh, mountain ranges, national parks and unspoiled lakes, and a sea resort. Tours and excursions, reviews, photos and maps are all about Cambodia.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:14 pm

Timmy I am well aware of this hot spot because it was time I spent there. What I should say you.. This hotel is not very big and has only three floors, so I was not surprised that there was no lift. It was very nice around the hotel, I noticed two wonderful swimming pools and there were not many peple. As for the room, my room was very spacious, I really liked the big bed, which was very comfortable to sleep. The atmosphere around the hotel and inside was quiet, so I always slept calmly. I suppose many visitors will like spending time here

Return to “Chit Chat”