in Great Britain

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Timmy

in Great Britain

Postby Timmy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:48 pm

Heeeellooooo!!!!Nice to greet each visitor of this best website!!!Guys,today I am going to recommend you one more fantastic spot if you travel to Great Britain!!!I am sure it worth visiting of each of you .
You are welcome here https://gayweekends.com/en/object/nightingale-club/ It is known that it is the oldest gay club in the city. Saturday nights are very popular with gay dance parties, featuring live performances and top DJ`s. It has a large dance floor, hospitable staff and fantastic vibes!!!!That`s for sure everyone will appreciate it!! :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
Diego

Re: in Great Britain

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:32 pm

Many travelers dream of seeing Foggy Albion, and even more - go on a trip to the UK on their own. After all, it's not a secret that travel agencies create those routes that are profitable and convenient for them. And in this case you can hardly get a full picture of this country. Such tourist trips to England do not always meet the expectations and wishes of their customers. In this case, a trip to the UK independently becomes a great alternative.Of course, even those who are not particularly familiar with the world of tourism and abroad, have heard of Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace and Tower Bridge. These attractions are some of the most famous and visited all over the world.
Max76

Re: in Great Britain

Postby Max76 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:07 pm

Hello everybody. I am a newcomer here so I am ready to be aware of all these themes. Let's go))) for example I had an amazing time here. In the club there was some rooms that had it’s own different music, so everyone there could find something for him. I found of indie music and there was such room. The playlist was really great, I even heard some of my favorite tracks. All staff was welcoming and friendly, always ready to help to find a right way to room to those who were here first time or to a little bit drunk people as I was. Cool spending time was there.

Return to “Chit Chat”