in Great Britain

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Timmy

in Great Britain

Postby Timmy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:48 pm

Heeeellooooo!!!!Nice to greet each visitor of this best website!!!Guys,today I am going to recommend you one more fantastic spot if you travel to Great Britain!!!I am sure it worth visiting of each of you .
You are welcome here https://gayweekends.com/en/object/nightingale-club/ It is known that it is the oldest gay club in the city. Saturday nights are very popular with gay dance parties, featuring live performances and top DJ`s. It has a large dance floor, hospitable staff and fantastic vibes!!!!That`s for sure everyone will appreciate it!! :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
Diego

Re: in Great Britain

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:32 pm

Many travelers dream of seeing Foggy Albion, and even more - go on a trip to the UK on their own. After all, it's not a secret that travel agencies create those routes that are profitable and convenient for them. And in this case you can hardly get a full picture of this country. Such tourist trips to England do not always meet the expectations and wishes of their customers. In this case, a trip to the UK independently becomes a great alternative.Of course, even those who are not particularly familiar with the world of tourism and abroad, have heard of Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace and Tower Bridge. These attractions are some of the most famous and visited all over the world.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:07 pm

Hello everybody. I am a newcomer here so I am ready to be aware of all these themes. Let's go))) for example I had an amazing time here. In the club there was some rooms that had it’s own different music, so everyone there could find something for him. I found of indie music and there was such room. The playlist was really great, I even heard some of my favorite tracks. All staff was welcoming and friendly, always ready to help to find a right way to room to those who were here first time or to a little bit drunk people as I was. Cool spending time was there.
Romario

Postby Romario » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:51 am

Good morning dudes and dudettes!!!! I would like to say that it must be the best and the most flexible club I have ever been to. What I liked the most were different halls with different types of music. I find it really great, because everyone can find something for himself. If you do not like R&B, go there where house is played. It is an amazing opportunity to have fun and listen to that music you really like. Also, I like this place for its extremely cheap drinks. At all this place is worthy of your attention....
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:32 pm

I was several times in Great Britain and I liked to be there because of many advantages of this place. I was impressed with its decor. I liked comfortable seats.... The service is fast, you do not need to wait for your order, the bartender of a waiter brings it almost immediately. The stuff and the security do their job very professionally and that is why there are no drunk people, what makes your relaxation on the top. The music is also cool and great, the sound is nice and the DJ is very professional. It was very nice club and very spacious.
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:27 pm

Happy happy to visit you again with my new theme and new object as well. If you are in Birmingham and have a wish to slacken cares, visit The Core. It is a popular nightclub located in Sherlock Street. The Core plays host to London’s famous bears club ‘XXL Birmingham’ on the third Friday of every month. The atmosphere of the venue is friendly. Besides you will be able to be a part of nice occasions and themed parties. It is must place for you to visit there. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/the-core/
MARK

Postby MARK » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:15 pm

We all like to dive into a world of mystery and become brave explores of something unknown. One of those mysterious places, shrouded with mythology, is a 5 star* Armeni Luxury Villas – a luxury combination of three separate villas. They are located in the most picturesque villages Oia, on Santorini Island. i hope that you all know about this place and there you will be happy and impressed with thenew and positive emotions and impressions you will get. i am sure that with the help of the stay there you will change all your life for the better and there you will be happy with the new emotions you will get.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:51 am

You will be impressed with this one. I truly recommend you guys!!! Rosies is a fantastic night venue for any kinds of occasions. No mater if it is a birthday party, just a get together or a New Year, Rosies will always be the place, where you will feel yourself free and relaxed. Here the most fantastic parties take place. If you are a big music lover, then Rosies is perfect for spending time here, because here you can enjoy the music of the best DJs from the whole country and world. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/rosies/
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:17 am

That's why, in order that you do not have a contradiction between that information and this, especially for those who constantly read me, I ask you to pay special attention to the definition of clever people, so that later do not ask questions about whether I'm not contradicting myself . My life concept, of course, allows a complete rejection of my previous statements and conclusions, as I have repeatedly stressed, a person must constantly learn and grow, and it is impossible to do completely and completely clinging to the old, for old beliefs must grow new, like a snowman .
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:46 pm

But, to this we should add a few more points, the importance of which in specific situations can be significant and determines the result for you.
First of all, each of us entering into a dialogue with other people should clearly see for themselves the purpose and meaning of such a dialogue, this is necessary for complete control and direction of this very dialogue.

Return to “Chit Chat”