New gay club

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Timmy

New gay club

Postby Timmy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:38 pm

Hi friendly boys!!How are you planning to spend this day??? Do you have some special plans or nott???
If you want to have a good rest you can visit this night club. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/the-warehouse/ It is not a new place buthere you will feel refreshed for sure!As I know this place was opened in July 2013. Since this time it became the most popular gay dance club, managed by RAPIDO. Each party in this club features a different DJ and theme. Sunday is the best night to go if you’re looking to end your week with a bang. Nice emotions are guaranteed!
Diego

Re: New gay club

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:42 pm

Hello Timmy! it is very nice to see you here. how is it going? i hope that everything is allright.
as for me i am a new here and i want to say thank you for this interesting information for me. i like to have rest in such places and to tell the truth i am ready to learn something new about different clubs.
you know i also like to dance very much. it is my passion. so now i know one more wonderful place where i can to have fun with other people and of course with my boyfriend. i think that he will be glad to visit this dance club.
Max76

Re: New gay club

Postby Max76 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:08 am

Timmy yes right you are this club is exactly new, and I was lucky to visit it too. There are few things I would like to say about my time spending there. Music that evening was much better than previous one. Maybe because of a young French speaking DJ played so well, with ass-moving beats and great flow. Staff very friendly and welcoming. The bartenders were really pleasant to chill with. However prices for drinks was kinda of steep compared to other places I’ve visited in Amsterdam. But as for sitting area.. There are not so many of seats.

Return to “Chit Chat”