Sport in your life

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Daren

Re: Sport in your life

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:35 am

For example, an ordinary employee of a company may think that his boss is unfairly receiving a higher salary than he, although he himself is not able to perform all the work that the boss performs, since he lacks the competence for this. But the desire to be more equal to someone who excels in something, prevents people from objectively assessing themselves and their capabilities. Therefore, different people have different understandings of what conditions are mutually beneficial and which relations are fair. Because of this difference of opinion, people may have certain problems in their relationships with each other. Let's talk about them now.
Jason24

Re: Sport in your life

Postby Jason24 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:19 pm

People all over the world are fond of sports and games. As sports makes people healthy, keeps them fit, more organized and better disciplined. Many people do sports on their personal initiative. They go in for skiing, skating, table tennis, swimming, football, volleyball. As for me, I go in for table tennis. It needs liveliness and much energy. It keeps a person in a good form. Also, every morning I jog round the park near my home. I'm fond of swimming and riding a bike from time to time, when it's possible. So, if you want to be healthy, you need do physical activities in the mornings even 3 times a week.

Return to “Chit Chat”