Sport in your life

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Bart

Re: Sport in your life

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:16 pm

Sport plays important part in my life. I think that each respectful man should take care about his body and well being, that's why for me the most effective method is of course sport and especially swimming. I mentioned its importance in my life. I like swimming twice or three times a week. It seems to me that you will be able to stay healthy during the long period and moreover you can be sure that you will not have problems with your cardiovascular system and breath as well. I can not imagine my daily routine without my healthy lifestyle
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:32 am

Do you remember the very first example? So, apparently, there is no sense in torturing babies with the world encyclopedia. The biggest drawback of Glenn Doman's theory is the reduction of the role of the child from the creator (as in the case of the Mantessori) to the listener. Instead of playing with the child in hide and seek, the parent-"domovanovets" persistently shows the cards. However, you can take something from here. Simple cards with a familiar subject and its writing will help your child not only fill up the vocabulary, but also start writing. And five minutes a day for playing lotto is a complete pleasure for the baby.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 3:39 pm

If someone constantly shifts the blame on you or "cuts", then learn to skip over everything that this person tells you. You do not need to be a victim, which he wants you to do. Prove to people and yourself: you are capable of forgiveness, no matter what.
You have to change yourself, in order to become better. Do not let such people enjoy manipulating you. You are a strong and self-sufficient person, and you know that you can cope with attacks.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Tue May 15, 2018 3:08 am

Yes you are right sport really exists in my life and I can not get rid of it. I understand that it has so many positive influences on our health for example sport requires from a person quickness of reaction and endurance, strength, quick feet. Sport makes one more energetic and gives that recreation and change that is so necessary to keep us fit. Apart from it you become stronger and better while you are training or spending your time in the gym or stadium. It even helped me to lose more than six kilograms and it is quite perfect.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:47 am

Yes, in general, many people understand this perfectly, but it's not always possible to control people, and they do not see many things, among them the reluctance to analyze the values ​​in their lives. First of all, I want to draw your attention to yourself, dear readers, especially those of you who already have a family. Not your friends, not your hobbies, I'm not interested in this case, I'm interested in you. In what sense do you interest me, but in the sense of your understanding of your own importance for your family and this life as a whole.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:37 pm

Because she needs to take care of his family, not about strangers. But if a woman has the most goal to get from a man - she will appeal to his generosity and in every way to warm up in him this feeling.
And what kind of man, considering himself a real man, will refuse, say, pay for a woman in a restaurant, or give a woman money to help her, or take money from a woman for some work that he did for her?
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:11 am

There are so many interesting people around us who can be loved and who can love us, that we simply do not need to keep in our minds the image of one single person, no matter how wonderful he was and give only his life energy to him.
This person is not so important to you as before, he has depreciated, realize this. And everything that for us has no importance and value - is easily forgotten.
Ryan

Postby Ryan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:52 pm

I have been sportive since my childhood. My parents always encoureges me to joine different sport clubs. So i was a basketball player, gymnast, tennis player but most of all i like football. It helps me develop inner strenth, to work in a team and to be a member of something great. I can't forget all the matches we won
Josh

Postby Josh » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:38 am

Hello Timmy, well done! Keep it going! I also like sports and i work out every day. This is like a hobby for me. I like staying fit and healthy, it helps me to feel good and confident. I feel comfortable in my body so i try hard to keep it nice. Along with working out i am also very serious about my diet, i eat very healthy. Ah, well, except for friday nights you know.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:20 am

I am absolutely confident in the abilities of the human consciousness and I know that most people can, with the help of right thoughts, become freer, and therefore less dependent. Dependence always overcomes those who do not want to see life as it is in its diversity, who limits himself. Some people do not have enough spirit, courage, perseverance to live a full life. They become dependent on something because they see this as salvation for themselves. They limit their world, fearing uncertainty and uncertainty, not realizing that uncertainty and uncertainty will not disappear if they are not noticed, they can at any moment break into the life of a person and turn everything upside down on it.

Return to “Chit Chat”