Sport in your life

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Daren

Re: Sport in your life

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:35 am

For example, an ordinary employee of a company may think that his boss is unfairly receiving a higher salary than he, although he himself is not able to perform all the work that the boss performs, since he lacks the competence for this. But the desire to be more equal to someone who excels in something, prevents people from objectively assessing themselves and their capabilities. Therefore, different people have different understandings of what conditions are mutually beneficial and which relations are fair. Because of this difference of opinion, people may have certain problems in their relationships with each other. Let's talk about them now.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:19 pm

People all over the world are fond of sports and games. As sports makes people healthy, keeps them fit, more organized and better disciplined. Many people do sports on their personal initiative. They go in for skiing, skating, table tennis, swimming, football, volleyball. As for me, I go in for table tennis. It needs liveliness and much energy. It keeps a person in a good form. Also, every morning I jog round the park near my home. I'm fond of swimming and riding a bike from time to time, when it's possible. So, if you want to be healthy, you need do physical activities in the mornings even 3 times a week.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:34 am

Any normal person who leads a family, first associating his life with another person, and then perhaps and having a child, or even a few, of course, wants everything in his kingdom to be fine. But for this purpose, it is important to create purposefully the appropriate welfare, atmosphere in the family, and your own contribution to this atmosphere is the most significant. Responsibility in this matter is of decisive importance, for it temperes the strength and will in man, both in the adult and in the child. What can you, if you do not answer for anything, how strong are you, how much are you resistant to any external threats for you and your family, if not for everything in it you answer?
Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:59 am

From the textbooks on psychology, we know that the sensation arises from the impact on our senses, various external material factors, called stimuli. The process of action itself is called stimulation, and stimulation in turn causes excitation, as a result of which a sensation appears in the cerebral cortex. But I'm not going to retell you a textbook of psychology, for by and large, for an average person there is not much point in delving into all the subtleties of human perception and thinking, it is important for us to isolate practical knowledge from all this.
Wester

Postby Wester » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:01 am

If so, then following this logic, one can say that without having even higher incomes, the person also limits himself in some way. And if so, then what is the restriction that becomes the consequence of the person's postponement of money, differs from the restrictions that he is forced to adhere to - not having extra-high incomes? The difference is only in the person's perception of their actions, in his attitude to what he does. You need to change your attitude to accumulation from negative to positive and then you can easily start saving money without thinking about any self-restrictions.

Return to “Chit Chat”