Sport in your life

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Timmy

Sport in your life

Postby Timmy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:20 am

Hello. People are into healthy lifestyle? Do you like sport??? What do you do to make your body well built and health more strength. I think that you might be eager to share your experience. For me sport is like hobby and what about you? when it is summer I like to spend my morning at the stadium for example. Doing some helpful exercises or so on. Nowadays I like to visit gym and do exercises with my trainer. Sport in my life is really important you know. And it even makes me sure in myself
Ernest

Re: Sport in your life

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:21 am

Of course, all people know that sport is health. A healthy lifestyle, proper and balanced nutrition, a normal sleep-all this helps to strengthen the body, but still this is not enough. To become a truly harmonious person you need to go in for sports!Begin to play sports at an early age, when the body is just beginning its development and he should be helped in this. Constant sports, without missing and long rest, contribute to the fact that by the age of maturity a person not only maintains excellent health and vitality, but also looks much younger than their peers. In addition, sport contributes not only to strengthening the human body, but also perfectly tempers the character, making a person strong-willed and determined. It has long been known that people who devote themselves to sports achieve in life far more than those who have never seriously taken up sports.
Diego

Postby Diego » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:33 am

Absolutely indisputable, between the physical abilities of man and his sexual life there is a direct and fairly obvious connection. This is confirmed by various experts and researchers of the influence of sports on the body, which always emphasize that physical activity enhances sexual energy, as well as sensations when excited. In addition, it is logical that such skills as endurance, flexibility and well-developed muscles can be useful not only in the gym, but also in bed.the skin of people who are over forty and who go in for sports at least three hours a week, has almost the same structure as the thirty-year-olds. Especially if forty-year-old athletes do not abuse sunbathing and unhealthy food.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:20 pm

Sport takes a great part in my life and I can tell you such thing... Sport is my profession to be honest. Let's be acquainted with each other, I am a football player. I like football and all these exercises and preparing for the important match. I mean football match. I strongly decided that my life would be connected with my profession and I am ready to commit all my life for it. You are healthy for long period, you have best body and you are strength man. Rightly sport is my hobby and is my profession and I am very proud of it. I like it for long periods.
Rob1012

Postby Rob1012 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:40 am

Sport plays an important role in my life .Since my childhood,I was going to the athletic trainings .It was hard for me to discipline myself.Despite the fact I am sometimes lazy and passive,I had a great talent .And the coach helped to develop it .He made So that I fell in love with this kind of sport.Today I go to athletic trainings less than in the past because of work and my family .But I still adore attend every training .Besides ,I am a big fan of going to gym,I visit it 3 times a week.
Felix

Postby Felix » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:02 pm

In addition to a slender figure, running helps improve the complexion. Women will certainly appreciate these two points. Also, a daily run will help in solving intimate problems - both female and male. The thing is that when you practice this kind of sport there is a rush of blood to the organs of the small pelvis, which leads to a tonus of the sexual system.In addition to the obvious benefits to physical health, playing sports can cure many psychological problems. Insomnia and irritation over trifles practically do not attend active followers of healthy physical activity, and confidence and willpower contribute not only to success in sports, but also in all life spheres. There is nothing surprising in the fact that physically developed people feel much more confidence in themselves and their abilities in comparison with people who are not friends with physical culture.
Mall

Postby Mall » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:11 pm

I like to do some kinds of sport when i have free time and i think that this is very useful for the all of us and with the help of it you will get a lot of new and positive impressions and emotions . because with the help of i you will get possibility to increase level of the health and you will feel really better with the help of it. i hope that you will open something new and positive there for you and you will be satisfied with the positive changes yu will see in the life with the help of the sport doing and i think that you need just keep this fact in the mind and you will be happy with it and you will open something new for you.
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:33 am

Good morning and I wish you to have a pleasant day full of positive impressions. So frankly speaking I am absolutely connected with the sport and almost healthy eating habits. I strongly believe that it will really help me to control my weight as well as health. Sport is really difficult but very helpful thing in our life without any words. People who are doing the sport usually live much better and pretty longer than those people who are into bad habits. Almost every day I do some activities which make me feel full of potential.
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:44 pm

Like any other regular exercise, physical exercises help in the formation of self-discipline. To force oneself to go in for sports means to start its development. The role of sport in this regard is very great. The habit of doing sports every day will put in your schedule the starting point. Starting from it, you can make planning your everyday life more understandable and stable. In addition, it will be easier for you to show discipline in other areas of your life: you can accustom yourself to wake up every day on the first bell of the alarm clock (and sometimes even without it), come to meetings on time, learn a new language for yourself, and so on.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:03 pm

Hi Timmy, I find your post pretty informative and strong. We should encourage people to discuss the sport. Because it is an inseparable part of healthy lifestyle. I like to be into healthy lifestyle. It is more than true that sport contributes not only to strengthening the human body, but also perfectly tempers the character, making a person strong-willed and determined. If you are into sport you will not worry about your health and the strength of your body. Usually I try to do it twice a week in addition to the fresh air and healthy eating

Return to “Chit Chat”