Support in the relationships

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Bart

Re: Support in the relationships

Postby Bart » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:53 am

Hey people. I have mentioned that I think support is important but all people can say that they have support in the relationships but to my mind there is little selection of people who really have this support in relationships and are proud of it. Everyone needs support, regardless of the level they are playing or competing at. It may be that you excel at a particular sport but you brother does not. However if he still enjoys the sport then he will still want to play it. I have it fortunately in my relationship
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 5:52 am

There is an opinion that forgiveness is a manifestation of mercy. Forgiving from nobility, you fall into the trap. Resentment remains, but at a deeper level.Your ego, which has grown from manifestation of magnanimity to the offender, seeks to hide the true feelings.
You are still insulted, but now you have to hide it from yourself and from everyone.In society, it is also believed that to yield, forgive - weakness and lack of will. But in reality it is a manifestation of strength.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:25 am

I would like to say that everyone needs support, regardless of the level they are playing or competing at. It may be that you excel at a particular sport but you brother does not. However if he still enjoys the sport then he will still want to play it. But it becomes your job to offer plenty of support and advice. Hopefully I have worth people who usually try to be close to me in every difficult situation. And especially I find it pretty acceptable in relationships . Support is inseparable part of people's lives I think. And what is your opinion?
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:22 am

Analyze of course you need any sources of information, regardless of authority, because authority does not just let people filter out unnecessary, or selfish, that comes from smart people as well as from stupid, only in a more elegant form. But do not focus your attention on this, unless you are called to some concrete actions, if you just read a book or communicate with an intelligent person, just listen, understand and if it's about communication - ask questions, the more you ask them, the better, even if most of them are idiotic questions.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:50 pm

In this case, I recommend that you directly ask a person about what they need, this will be especially true in the case when you have a close-minded interlocutor, and since he is afraid to ask a question directly, fearing a negative reaction on your part, then develop it fear and bring the conversation on a straight line. In the end, we are here with you to understand the correctness of communication with the average interlocutor, and this average statistics fit mostly people who always want something, and usually more than they can afford.
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:58 am

But in order to explain to a person what is love addiction and what is its difference from healthy love, it is necessary to know to some extent both of them. Unfortunately, one can not do without a theory, drawn from books. You can not convey to a person all the subtleties of feelings experienced by a loving person, if you have never loved anyone and did not feel at least a little dependence on your love. This is too complicated a feeling to tell about it from other people's words. It is necessary to know love - strong, bright, crazy, you must suffer because of it, to enter into the position of someone who is experiencing or is going to experience love dependence and help him to understand it.
Ryan

Postby Ryan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:00 pm

If my partner wasn't support me i wouldn't gain such results in my career , in my patenity and in my phycological state. It's really important not to be egoistic, but to tell you partner that you believe he will succed in all his affairs. You should Know how to inspire and how to encourage this person, to give your support.
Josh

Postby Josh » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:34 am

Support is very indeed important thing. Every person in the world want to be understood, accepted andsupported. For me personally, i dont need support form people who are around me. I do not care what they think about me or my life. But i do need love and support from my family and people i love. To me it is very important to have the highest level of trust with my partner so i can feel free to share with him what is inside me. And his support matters a lot. Support and trust, actually, go together. I trust him with my life and thing because i know that i will be supported no matter what. Wish you guys always have support from people you care about.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:21 am

Therefore, one must be open to everything that is in life and nothing to be afraid of - no changes, nothing new.For some people this approach is unacceptable. All the same, we all get used to something, we all have some things, people, things, hobbies, which are more important for us than anything else. In the end, we are dependent on what we consider valuable for ourselves. But this must be abandoned. You need to be able to change values, revise them, rethink them. I understand that there are things that are very difficult to replace or not at all possible - close people, some own shortcomings that one has to put up with, the place of life to which a person is accustomed, the things that he is used to doing. But it's not necessary to change everything.
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:36 am

With the problems in the relationship, no matter what, most people are facing. I even dare to say that from time to time everyone faces these problems. And as we found out above, a very frequent reason for these problems is a biased representation of people about what their relations with others should be. Many people want a relationship that they do not deserve. Here, of course, and egoism has a place, and short-sightedness, and inability to adequately assess themselves and others and even the banal childish caprice can claim about itself when people want the impossible. With all this, I often have to work, helping people solve their problems in relationships with others.

Return to “Chit Chat”