Article of inspiration

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Timmy

Article of inspiration

Postby Timmy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:28 pm

REcently I read this article that made an impression on me https://gayweekends.com/en/2017/11/30/s ... passports/ Did you heard that Sweden has plans to implement gender-neutral passports? What is your opinion about it???Would you like to have such a pasport???What do you think , if the plans come true or not??You know, Sweden is among the most progressive countries in Europe regarding LGBT issues and one of the most gay-friendly countries of the world. There is no room for discrimination in Sweden, as Swedish people accept the LGBT community
Ernest

Re: Article of inspiration

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:23 pm

I know that since 1995, Sweden has had a special law on a registered partnership for same-sex couples. In 2002, same-sex couples were allowed to adopt children.
In 2003, the list of rights of such unions was legislatively balanced with marriage. With the adoption of the new law, already registered partnerships remain in force and can be transformed into marriage by submitting a written application, or through an official ceremony. New registered partnerships are no longer concluded.
Diego

Postby Diego » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:59 pm

As far as i know in October 22, 2009 Assembly of the Lutheran Church of Sweden 176 out of 249 votes agreed to same-sex marriages . The Church of Sweden has blessed gay couples since 2007. Sweden has become one of the first countries in the world where same-sex marriages are permitted by the ruling church. Weddings for same-sex couples have been available since November 1, 2009.According to the government agency Statistiska Centralbyrån, in 2013 498 men and 652 women entered into same-sex marriage. In total at the end of 2013, 3,962 men and 4,883 women lived in same-sex marriage or a registered partnership.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:48 pm

So I support your opinion that this article really inspires people. In order to make clear everything I would like to add that Swedish government decided to take measures to improve living conditions of trans community and proposed the creation of a third legal gender. Besides, following in the footsteps of New Zealand and Canada, authorities of Sweden proposed to include a gender-neutral option on Swedish passports to make it easier for people to travel. To be honest I don't know something more about it
Romario

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

I find this article really inspiring because it is more than truth that nowadays the situation becomes to be really better than we usually had. Nowadays it is really better. It is known of course that same-sex marriage has been legalized in 2009; adoption rights for same-sex couples have been accepted in 2003; the country became first on the globe to allow transgender people to change their legal gender with a sex reassignment surgery in far 1972 and without the surgery and hormone replacement therapy in 2013.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:50 am

Hi there friendly and handsome guys. I am going to tell you some interesting piece of information you will like too. Did you hear that Alice Bag Kunke, a Swedish Democracy Minister, received a governmental report with recommended issues to be improved for the trans community in the country. This report had a substantial amount of pages around 1,000 and consisted of the investigation information on how trans people are affected by society’s norms and living conditions . This article is exactly new for me you know
Bart

Postby Bart » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:27 am

Well, to my readers meaning it is important theme for discuss. This report had a substantial amount of pages – around 1,000 and consisted of the investigation information on how trans people are affected by society’s norms and living conditions. Besides, the updated investigation indicated on an increased suicide ranks among transgender citizens of Sweden and on their poor mental health. Mental health actually is pretty important theme for many people I think. But not are really healthy mentally.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Sat May 19, 2018 6:58 am

Hello everyone who has decided to visit this website again. I can share it with you if you are eager to discuss it. I have found it on this resource. http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2018/04/24/ ... ism-again/ Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will be awarded an international LGBT+ travel award for making Canada a better travel destination for LGBT tourists. The Pinnacle Award, which is presented by The International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA), will be given to the PM for turning Canada into a welcoming place.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:21 pm

Just do not need emotions and increased selfishness, make decisions about your irreproachable rightness, I for this very reason, so cautiously tell all this to you. I understand that I can be very much responsible for the decisions of many of you regarding your family. With family problems, many now turn to me, and very few people at all look at their own role in the formation of an atmosphere in the family that can contribute to the emergence of a variety of problems.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:57 am

Especially if we are talking about children who can remain children throughout their lives, and throughout their lives they will be manipulated.
I do not exaggerate my friends, it's actually so, in childhood the foundation of the whole future life of a person is laid. And all the informal organizations that I mentioned were created not by chance, people are not furious with them, they are looking for support and attention to themselves that they could not get at home.

Return to “Chit Chat”