Club

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Timmy

Club

Postby Timmy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:14 pm

Are you interested in hanging out during the whole night,chatting with your friends and drinking your favourite cocktail?Are you from Tel Aviv or simply are you going to this city????I recommend you it https://gayweekends.com/en/object/bootleg-club/ It is familiar to me that Bootleg Club is one of the most popular gay-friendly nightclub and dance bar features the hottest talents and artists while keeping its underground appeal. It contains mixed crowd. You will never regret spanding time here :D
Ernest

Re: Club

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:34 pm

Tel Aviv is a city that never sleeps. And it does not matter if you come to rest with a company or spend a few bright days alone, it will not be boring in either case.If you compare the mood, then Tel Aviv somewhat resembles our native Odessa - dancing until the morning, many bars, all friendly, friendly and without difficulty you can make new acquaintances. For example, you can not say about a more closed Europe.Nightlife Telyavi, as it is affectionately called local residents, can be divided into several areas: 24-hour open bars, of which in the city on each street, closed dance floors and, in fact, night clubs.
Diego

Postby Diego » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:45 pm

The latter is not so much, although the club life is boiling, especially in the summer there are regular foreign Dj's shipments, concerts and themed parties.
And in general, as the Tel Aviv people themselves say, the first word that should be learned there is the massaiba "party". Hearing it from the crowd to the streets - boldly go for it, and there is a chance to get on some kind of semi-closed event, which tourists are not so easy to learn
Max76

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:46 pm

Hi friendly people. How are you? Tummy ,club is really cool, nice location . The drinks are only common drinks so don't expect your favourite, but infamous cocktails here. Their decor is old fashioned. Dance floor is too small with no walking space around. The result is patrons aggressively moving about through the small dance floor with hand bags, so it's becoming an annoyance. As a general the club is ok. If the decor, lighting, ventilation and size of floors were improved this club would be great.
Romario

Postby Romario » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:23 am

I am glad to meet you here and every single day. What are you going to do today? You know Max, somewhere I had the opportunity to be there, and I can say that it is generally gay club with a friendly service. The music is mostly good on main dance floor and nice lounge music is playing in a smoking dance floor as well. Unfortunately the club is with poor ventilation system. The guests are well dressed and are mixed. The drinks are only common drinks so don't expect your favourite, but infamous cocktails here. Their decor is old fashioned.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:11 am

Hotel Georgette is a 3 star gay-friendly hotel building, which attracts travelers with its original decor concepts and authentic hospitality in Paris, France.The hotel’s building lies in short distance from the metro station, connecting this area with: Orly Airport, Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport, the Gare de Lyon, the Gared’Austerlitz. i think that there you will be happy with the all positive emotions you will get and there you will get the best atmosphere for you to have the time there. i like the rest with the people who are the same like you and you will be happy with the all positive impressions you will get.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:59 pm

How are you? What plans do you have for this day??? It is pretty good idea I think to spend time in this bar!!! https://gayweekends.com/en/object/bootleg-club/ it is a great opportunity to spend time here. This gay-friendly nightclub and dance bar features the hottest talents and artists while keeping its underground appeal. It contains mixed crowd. You will never forget this place just because there are many fantastic facilities and much entertainment. Moreover you will be able to spend great time here!
Bart

Postby Bart » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:11 am

Great to say that I am here again, moreover in a company with so many good people. I want to say that the music is mostly good on main dance floor and nice lounge music is playing in a smoking dance floor as well. Unfortunately the club is with poor ventilation system. The guests are well dressed and are mixed. The drinks are only common drinks so don't expect your favourite, but infamous cocktails here. Their decor is old fashioned. Dance floor is too small it was not comfortable to be free while dancing
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:18 am

This gay-friendly hotel is located in the elegant district of Berlin called Charlottenburg. The building is very modern with its glass frontage. It will take you just ten minutes to get to the Berliner Zoo and about 15 minutes to go to the worldwide famous KaWeDe. The hotel offers its guests free WI-FI, vending machine, safety boxes. here you will get possibility to meet and communicate with the other guests of the hotel and there you will be happy with the time and withthe all positive emotions this place will bring for you all. i am sure that there you will be satisfied with the great impressions you will get there during the time having.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Tue May 15, 2018 1:00 pm

Hi there dear boys. I am so happy that we met here today. I would like to recommend you this spot and reassure you in its positive influence on you. Trendy nightclub located about 15 minutes drive from Tel Aviv centre. The club is a big open theater space with seats removed, a balcony, projection screens, lasers and two bars. Theater Club hosts gay dance parties on special occasions and holidays. You may take part in any of them and be sure you will appreciate it. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/theater-club/

Return to “Chit Chat”