A big parade

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Lui

A big parade

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:08 pm

Hi there. Have you heard about the recent largest gay parade??? I mean one of the largest Pride parades of Latin America recently took place in Buenos Aires... If you have never heard it ,you can simply read something interesting here.. https://gayweekends.com/en/2017/11/22/o ... nos-aires/ It is interesting to note that the first Pride celebration attracted only 17 people to take part in the parade, but has soon grown up to the event with more than a hundred thousand attendants from all over the world. :?
Cris

Re: A big parade

Postby Cris » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:24 am

All good day and good mood. The news about which you wrote, certainly pleases the eye, but unfortunately I was not present at this gay parade. It's my dream, all the time I want to go to such a parade and take an active part, but I can not always get out of the fast-moving gray everyday life, shrouded in endless work and doing something necessary-unnecessary. But I still do not cease to hope that one day I will still be able to attend such an event. After all, this is a wonderful opportunity to relax, find new friends and get a lot of impressions.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:55 am

Oh yeah I like visiting different parades and events. It seems to me that each person can spend fantastic time during the parade. Frankly speaking it was interesting to read and then it would be interesting for me to visit this place and this parade, to take part in it for example. I know that the main parade is only a little part of a huge annual celebration of queerness and LGBT rights. It also includes several film festivals, different art shows and fantastic all-night-long parties across the town.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:09 pm

In the tourist sense, Latin America - a colorful "bouquet" of directions. For what only here do not go - and to personally touch the legendary monuments of architecture, and to ride in jeeps in national parks and, of course, with a taste of relaxation in coastal hotels. The public visiting Latin American countries is an inquisitive people with money (rest in Latin America is very expensive). They have already traveled a lot in the world, have repeatedly been in the countries of South-East Asia and are very demanding on the conditions of residence (70% of all tourists book five-star hotels). Passive lying on the beach, they mostly prefer cognitive rest, for which in Latin America has everything you need.
Diego

Postby Diego » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:12 pm

To tell the truth i do not have much information about this parade. i know only that in Argentina, Buenos Aires, there was a gay parade in which thousands of people of non-traditional orientation took part.
Among those present, many were dressed in carnival clothes, parade participants openly kissed each other.
By the way, hundreds of demonstrators took part in the first in the history of Vietnam gay parade, which was held in August this year.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:22 pm

Frankly speaking I have never heard about that pride. Probably it sounds pretty interesting. I know that that year’s Gay Pride Parade was held on November 18, 2017 and started, as usual, from Plaza de Mayo. More than 100,000 attendants marched the streets of the capital of Buenos Aires, all dressed up in rainbow colors and amazing costumes. LGBTQ-themed conferences, speakers, and parties were held all over Buenos Aires during a two-day event. For that time Buenos Aires became a hot spot for the world’s gay club circuit.
Romario

Postby Romario » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:53 am

Truly say this article is very popular and maybe you have heard it about so many times. II am always eager to discover something new for me as well as many other things. And I was a visitor of this one.. For that time Buenos Aires became a hot spot for the world’s gay club circuit. People were dancing until the sunrise on the vibrant gay parties at the best night venues of the city. Terrazas Del Este, Av.Costanera and Sarmiento, Palermo became the busiest place during this year’s Pride celebration. Parties there are widely known with special performances
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:04 am

Today i want to show you one place which i like and where you will be happy with the time and with the rest having and there you will be impressed withthe positive mood and with the great emotions you will get there all the time for you. i hope that there you will be happy with the time having. Also, on the territory of the Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale Airport-North is Starbucks and bakery with always fresh coffee and croissants. By the way, in here you may find and beverages and foods for any taste from beer and wine – to fresh steaks from the Gallery Menu, which is available 24/7. The hotel is located in 5-minutes ride.
Tyler

Re: Parade

Postby Tyler » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:03 pm

Be blessed guys!!! How are you feeling today? What are you doing today friends? I know so many facts which are concerned about the fact that 100,000 attendants marched the streets of the capital of Buenos Aires, all dressed up in rainbow colors and amazing costumes. LGBTQ-themed conferences, speakers, and parties were held all over Buenos Aires during a two-day event. For that time Buenos Aires became a hot spot for the world’s gay club circuit. :D :D :D But there are many other good parades!!!
Bart

Postby Bart » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:09 am

How are you going to spend this day? Do you have some special plans or something? You know guys actually this article turned out to be very interesting to my mind. A total of 9,362 same-sex marriages were performed in the first 4 years after the enactment and 2,683 of them took place in Buenos Aires. Seven years after the same-sex marriage legislation was approved, more than 16,200 same-sex marriages had taken place in Argentina. Same sex marriages were performed not only thhere with such conclusions!

Return to “Chit Chat”