Russian “gay propaganda” law

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Sam32

Russian “gay propaganda” law

Postby Sam32 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:10 pm

Hello, guys. Today I've read a very shocking news. Have you heard about it? Crimes against LGBT-people have doubled since Russia created a law, which bans a gay propaganda. The 2013 legislation, which forbids “propaganda of non-traditional sexual relationships” towards minors, has been discussed by the European Court of Human Rights. The law also forbids people from sharing “distorted ideas about the equal social value of traditional and non-traditional sexual relationships”. Vladimir Putin’s government has widely abused to clamp down on the LGBT- rights movement in general. And now researchers are finding that anti-LGBT crimes have doubled. The Centre for Independent Social Research analyzed 250 crimes, and 200 of which were murders. Most victims were gay men. What do you think about it? If you want to find more information concerning this news, you may read it here: http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2017/11/24/ ... t-attacks/
Dan36

Re: Russian “gay propaganda” law

Postby Dan36 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:46 pm

Hello, guys! I think thatsuch kind of laws are immoral. Nowadays the governments of all countries forgot about one very important thing: they forget their main goal - it is protecting their people, but instead of that, they do everything they want instead of protecting their people. They do everything but protecting and thinking about our rights.
Emmett

Postby Emmett » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:29 pm

Many people hate us. They are happy to beat us or to do some bad thing to us or to say something abusive to us. And the worst thing about all this situation is that government abuse us also. Such things are innacceptable. We are just like other people who have usual orientation and we have the same rights.
Cris

Postby Cris » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:53 am

Hello everyone, I just got accustomed and I'm glad to welcome everyone here, a wonderful site for dating and finding a new friends. Immediately opened a new website for news related to LGBT society. Thanks for the link I will definitely look and read in more detail) Of course, there is nothing more sad when our brothers suffer at the hands of homophobes and when the state closes their eyes to it, or treats disdainfully. I hope all the same that in the future the society will perceive gays more calmly and there will be no need to attack them. You want to believe it with all your heart ... :?
Lui

Postby Lui » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:14 am

Oh yeeeah.. This article is one of the most discussed one in my city. I mean that russian “gay propaganda” law has led to a huge rise of anti-LGBT-attacks.. It is like a bomb or something similar.. Everyone knows that crimes against LGBT-people have doubled since Russia created a law, which bans a gay propaganda. The 2013 legislation, which forbids “propaganda of non-traditional sexual relationships” towards minors, has been discussed by the European Court of Human Rights.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:39 am

Hello audience. For what aim have you gathered here??? Are you ready to discuss this article?? Let's go, I have read that the number of judgments for crimes against LGBT-people has increased between 5 years, from 18 in 2010 to 65 in 2015. A board member at the Russian LGBT-Network Svetlana Zakharova, said that people inclined to onfall to sexual and gender minorities “have become more aggressive and less fearful. And what information have you found?I would be happy if you share it :idea:
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:07 am

After the abolition of the criminal punishment for sodomy on June 3, 1993, attempts to legislatively ban the propaganda of homosexuality in Russia have been made both at the federal and regional levels since the 2000s. On June 11, 2013, the State Duma, in order to "protect children from information that promotes the denial of traditional family values" , in final reading adopted a law supplementing the Administrative Code of the Russian Federation with Article 6.21, establishing responsibility for "promoting non-traditional sexual relations among minors." The law came into force on June 30, 2013 after its signing by Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Diego

Postby Diego » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:48 am

I know that the Russian leadership says that there is no discrimination and violation of the rights of LGBT citizens in the country. According to human rights activists, the discrimination of LGBT citizens in Russia is massive and systematic, and most cases remain unknown to the public. None of the legislative acts of Russia explicitly mentions the ban on discrimination on sexual orientation and gender identity. The Russian authorities consider that discrimination on grounds of sexual orientation and gender identity is prohibited in the country as well as any other discrimination, and the rights of LGBT citizens are protected by existing legislative acts.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:50 pm

Hi. I heard a lot of interesting details as for this accident ..from that resource I had found out that crimes against LGBT-people have doubled since Russia created a law, which bans a gay propaganda. The 2013 legislation, which forbids “propaganda of non-traditional sexual relationships” towards minors, has been discussed by the European Court of Human Rights. The law also forbids people from sharing “distorted ideas about the equal social value of traditional and non-traditional sexual relationships.
Romario

Postby Romario » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:54 am

So you know, Russian gay propaganda law really made me feel crazy. I think that there are many different thoughts and opinions as for this article. And many of them are very curious. Crimes against LGBT-people have doubled since Russia created a law, which bans a gay propaganda. The 2013 legislation, which forbids “propaganda of non-traditional sexual relationships” towards minors, has been discussed by the European Court of Human Rights. The law also forbids people from sharing “distorted ideas about the equal social value of traditional and non-traditional sexual relationships”.

Return to “Chit Chat”