Sushi

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Bart

Re: Sushi

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:37 pm

Be ready to speak on interesting themes. I like everything that connected with food 8-) I don't like sushi as many of you like. I noticed that it is a tendency nowadays to be in fond of sushi. I am not a fan of that. I like better meat food. Or for example fresh sea food but not sushi. It is really healthy eating habits if you like sea food, because it is really helpful for your brain, skin and and for all organism. I like cooking special dishes with fish, crabs or even oyster. Cooking is my true purpose.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 2:32 pm

Indeed, after all, we are all unique, each of us has our own situation, so why give advice immediately, without understanding? To understand first it is necessary, to spread out all on the shelves, to live ...
That's how a person falls into the category "those who have a problem, but no questions".
I am special. I'm not like others. "I can not be helped" - in fact, this message is deciphered from the ancient mystical language of Maya (joke).
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Mon May 21, 2018 1:14 pm

Hey my friendly people. I am so excited as for the following theme. I have quite perfect taste as for sushi. I have tried so many types of them and it is not wonder that nowadays a lot of people consider sushi as one if the most perfect meal. It is so delicious and quite perfect, especially if you try them in the country they were developed or even opened. U am even ready to eat them every day and my opinion hasn't changed yet after trying it soooo much time.. Sushi will be perfect for me during the long period for sure.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:34 am

For me, the truth is that if a person cheats, and thereby gains for himself something, then he simply does not have the mind to not deceive and still be in the advantage, that's the truth. In the world of big business, where there are practically no suckers, where realists do not just let themselves be deceived, they know how to negotiate in such a way that both sides remain winners. Let's just say, people with intelligence, divide the blessing in direct proportion, this very mind, but the lie is used already in inverse proportion to a person's mental abilities
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:40 am

As for the treatment of emotional disorders, accompanied by an increased level of anxiety and anxiety with medication, I personally strongly oppose this method of treatment. The fact is that if you calm yourself with medication, then you will completely lose control over your emotional state and become dependent on these medicines, you will only see your salvation in them. But this is not an option. In my opinion, this is an even greater impasse. Often in medical practice, there are cases of relapses, this is when the anxiety returns, while changing its appearance.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:18 am

And money and power, this bait primarily for those who are ready to submit to this authority and for this money to sell, I do not think that such people are of great value, except perhaps for their temporary use. This happens with those women who seek a man exclusively for these indicators, and it often happens that over time they are replaced by younger and interesting women. However, for a woman it's normal, reaching out to a strong man, another thing is that she must take into account all the consequences of such an attraction, taking into account other qualities of men, and not only their status, money and sexuality.
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:13 am

Obviously, it is necessary. After all, you need to understand other people in order to communicate effectively with them, you need to be able to correctly influence them in order to obtain from them the actions you need, and also your position you need to be able to communicate intelligently to other people so that they understand you.
Thanks to all these skills, you will have normal relations with people, from which you will receive real benefits.
Liam

Postby Liam » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:32 pm

Hi guys! How are you? How are you doing? I agree with you, I also admire sushi. Actually my friends hate them. Last year, we went to the cafe to eat sushi. They tried to eat only 2 pieces and did not even want to. All sushi I ate myself)) Some of you know how to cook them? I want to learn how to do it at home independently. I want to teach my relatives to eat them. In fact, I would eat them every day. I really do not understand people who do not like them. This is really a very tasty dish.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:51 pm

If your marriage, in spite of all your efforts, disintegrates, means, so it is necessary, so it is correct. So, it's not destiny for you to be with that person who, after all your efforts to save the family, did nothing for it himself.
You know, friends, I generally support the preservation of marriages, I generally believe that it is more important to save something, or even better to build a new one without destroying the old one, rather than simply disorganising and destroying something.
Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:01 am

Animals are physically stronger than humans several times, but the main ones on this planet are us, all thanks to the instinct of power and the qualities that accompany it. Any manifestations of power and all those features that are inherent in powerful people, I can explain their high ability to survive, and also the ability to adapt to any conditions. The instinct of power can open our eyes to many of our qualities, our behavior and our desires, to our whole life, throughout history.

Return to “Chit Chat”