Sushi

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Lui

Sushi

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:58 pm

Hi everybody. Are there any sushi lovers??? Do you like this taste meal?))) let's share your attitude to sushi. It is very extraordinary food and not for everyone's taste. But sushi is one of my favorite food and I even can state that it is on the top stage of my favorite meals. I would like to say that from the first time I didn't like sushi and I even thought that it was something horrible and disgusting. But in some days I became to notice that I want to taste once more this strange meal. I am waiting for your comments too
Cris

Re: Sushi

Postby Cris » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:47 am

Hey guys! I'm a big fan of Chinese cuisine, not all of course, but most of it. Although sushi is a Japanese dish, Chinese sushi is also present in Chinese cuisine. I once visited Peking for work. I did not miss the opportunity to visit the famous Peking restaurant, which is located nearby Forgotten City, and there they make the famous Peking duck, it's something, people !!! In short, sushi, rolls are all very tasty, but a duck cooked there ... umm, I recommend to everyone! I wish I could be there again and eat some Chinese real food! :roll: :)
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:30 pm

Have a pleasant night with your close people ;) ;) ;) it is rather interesting for me to discuss such tasty topics for discussion))) my latest opening was cooking sushi. Oh my goodness how it is tasty. Firstly I tried it and I was highly impressed with its taste and I decided to try to cook it. And it was really well done and well prepared. My partner even said that my sushi was better than in the restaurant we tried them at first. Sushi is my favorite delicious dish and for now I have never tried anything better than it
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:38 pm

Fashion in Japanese cuisine swept our country relatively recently. For several years it was possible to observe how the menu of every second restaurant is replenished with traditionally Japanese sushi, sashimi and rolls. These dishes are now served not only in restaurants claiming in their concept for the definition of "Japanese", but also in any restaurant, pub, cafe, whose management believes that such a variety will increase the number of customers. Modern Japanese cuisine perfectly coexists in the same menu with dishes from other countries - from traditional Ukrainian and Russian to our customers to no less outlandish than Japanese, Argentine and Thai.
Diego

Postby Diego » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:43 pm

If you believe the dry language of medicine, the benefits of sushi for health, of course, there is. After all, the products that make up these dishes are rich in various vitamins, trace elements, fatty acids, protein and other essential substances. Among the ingredients of the land, one of the leaders in terms of utility can be considered rice. It contains vitamins B, E and PP, manganese, potassium, phosphorus, iron, copper, selenium and zinc. And due to the large amount of fiber, this product improves the digestive process.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:13 pm

To tell the truth therearee different kinds of meal and especially something new from others countries. I like Asian food. Or Japanese.. Sushi is of course my new opening. There are different ways of it and when i ate it at first I was greatly satisfied... I got such satisfaction I even can not describe with any words it. And from that time I started to cook it and to buy everywhere. It is sooooooo tasty you know. I like everything in it. Exactly fish, rice, nory and a lot of like this. I strongly recommend you to try all kinds of sushi, I am sure you will choose something for yourself
Rob1012

Postby Rob1012 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:02 pm

I remember myself 10 years ago .How silly I was .I thought and decided that I hated sushi but didn't want to taste them at all.Maybe I was afraid of sth,but how happy I was when I tasted them at first time ,because of losing the bet.Now I adore sushi and order them every weekend .
Felix

Postby Felix » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:08 pm

The damage to land is mainly in the use of raw fish. The danger of getting infected with parasites or getting liver cancer with regular use of raw fish fillets increases several times.
Classical sushi, do not undergo any heat treatment, and from unprocessed seafood, parasites can enter the human body. It is the raw fish that carries the tape and round worms. Destruction of these parasites is possible only with proper heat treatment or freezing of the product. The level of defeat by helminths is greatest where the consumption of raw fish is predominant.
Romario

Postby Romario » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:58 pm

How are you going to spend this day? Is it predictable to be good or not? I am interested in cooking and if you are talking about sushi I would like to say that I am interested in its cooking, moreover I find it both interesting and pretty tasty in the result. If I have some mood I like to invent new recipes, especially if it concerns some tasty and sweet dishes, almost I like cook cakes and some fresh snacks. I think that nowadays sushi is like a fantastic invention.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:56 pm

I am a lover of sushi. I would like to say that it is pretty tasty and unforgettable, especially for me. I don't know what you think about sushi, but it left really high impression on me. I remember that the first time I tried sushi was in Japan. It was my best order and nowadays everywhere I try to order sushi, because I find it very delicious, moreover I like sea food and everything like this. I even try to cook it at home together with my partner. Sushi is not for everyone but just for lovers.

Return to “Chit Chat”