How to become successful?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Mall

Re: How to become successful?

Postby Mall » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:33 pm

we all have differnet understnading of success and i think that this is one of the best things for th all of us. because we all are different people and we all want to have different things in the life and with the help of it you will get a lot of new hights. i think that this is really stupid to stay at the one place , we all the time need just have desire to change something in the life and move to the new points. as for me this is very importnnt to develop you life and never stay at the one place without some movements. i think that we all neeed just try to get everything from the life and you will be successfull in this case.
Romario

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:30 am

To my mind everything is connected with your desire and that's all. I must admit I I work hard and try to overcome my laziness doing some hateful work I always achieve success. Always. It is known for me that more hardworking days in your life, more success you will achieve in future. Of course do not forget about investigation . Sometimes some spending money will be really acknowledged by others and of course you will be in plus. I am happy that my efforts were not worthless and I achieved a lot.
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:24 pm

This does not mean that by changing your thoughts, you will immediately become a millionaire, but this will definitely help you begin to take the right steps in this direction. Of course, I do not want one desire "I want". Even the most lazy people want to get rich. It is important not only to want, but also to try to translate one's desires into practice.As you see, any benefits to achieve wealth insist on changing thinking. Think like rich people, and you will necessarily become them. But what does this mean in practice? Change the way of thinking is not easy - it's not enough just to change your thoughts, you also need to transform your own behavior.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:56 am

Surely a lot of dreams will be achieved by us. I believe and they will come true. I am a professional singer, and it is my work. It is the situation when hobby became my job and I am proud of it. I would like to become a successful singer and famous all over the world, not only in Spain. It is really my strong dream. I have many ambitions as for it and surely I am determined too on the way to my dream. Being famous is difficult but I suppose that I will manage with it. It will make me feel some sureness in myself.
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:31 am

So yeah that's not for lazy people. I think that just open minded people and especially individuals can become successful people. And personally I think that it doesn't matter whether you are rich person or not, whether you have money or not. Just be determined and not spend all your time sitting in the sofa and and saying that you can not cope with something. Of course you might start from the small things and not in fast way go to your aim. Never give up in the first steps guys.
Davis

Postby Davis » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:53 am

The child should receive eggs, sunflower seeds and pumpkin, soy products. All of them are the source of choline. And this is the precursor of synthesis of neurotransmitters, i.e. basic substances - carriers of thought processes.
Varied vegetables should also be included in the child's diet.
In carrots there is a lot of vitamin A, in beet - betaine. They are important for the balanced behavior of the child, strengthening immunity, good vision.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 7:25 am

This is a very important point. If you are offended by a person, it is better to immediately tell him about it and try to figure out the problem together. Do not collect in yourself five, ten, one hundred grievances. The more of them, the harder it is to deal with them later.Formal "forgive - forgive" without genuine forgiveness does not make sense
What do we put in the word "forgive"? Forget and pretend that nothing happened? Just like before, to rejoice in the person who hurt you? .. From a psychotherapeutic point of view, to forgive is to let go. That is, do not experience pain, feelings, anger, rage towards a person.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:27 am

It is not easy thing to live and to get success so abruptly... You have to work hard at it. Besides you should think not only about yourself but also about the others. The more people you help, the more people will help you.Write down everything that comes to mind in it, all the ideas. Write down as much as possible all your business. Fill out the diary for a month ahead. Fill it every day. I believe that good deals will surely help you to achieve success. Just try and be determined on your way to success
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:33 pm

Therefore, if such behavior in your life takes place, then consider for yourself whether your marital status corresponds to yourself, for I am firmly convinced that everyone has what he really deserves. Tell me how it turns out, carefully led us to his own shit and poked us into it with his nose.I understand that it's probably not very pleasant to hear, but with the fact that this is a promising position, you I think with me to argue, do not become. Well, what's the point, to scold the authorities in your troubles, or your boss, or your husband or your wife, what it gives, only a subconscious feeling of your own helplessness, at best understanding your own weakness, which you have to put up with.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:06 am

So this topic is not just popular, but also very important, because it affects not only children, but all our lives. We must understand this phenomenon as a lie, and why people, including children, constantly use it in their lives to solve various problems and tasks. We need to know this first of all in order to work out the right attitude to this phenomenon. After all, if your child is lying to you, then there is no other way to solve one's own problem or receive something, he does not see. And it's very bad. In this problem it is necessary to understand what we will do with you.

Return to “Chit Chat”