How to become successful?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Lui

How to become successful?

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:30 am

Hi dear audience. How are you feeling today? I have one interesting question for you.. How to become a successful person?? How do you see this way of becoming? Maybe advice??? Personally for me success is something difficult, because you should be very determined to achieve it in your life and you should pay many many efforts to achieve it . To be a successful person is difficult I think, because you should be very responsible and careful with everyone and everything. And what do you think?
Cris

Re: How to become successful?

Postby Cris » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:04 pm

Good afternoon dear friends. At present, there are so many different business trainers and programs and literature with which you can achieve success and become a successful person. This is understandable, but it's not so simple, and here I agree with you. As for me, in order to achieve my plans in life, I work tirelessly, and I think every successful person does the same. The time allotted to a person in life is too limited, and if you want to live it in prosperity and worthy, you should take care and try to do it right. I read a book every day for 15 minutes, get up early, force myself to work hard, make plans for a week and a year ... I believe in myself! :D :idea:
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Nice to see you Chris. :P :P :P Are you a new member here?) Let's be acquainted with each other. For being a successful person you should really work hard both at yourself and at your way which can give you this success. It is really important to mention that success can be like a process of continuous achieving or reaching your goals and aims. Person should be really determined to achieve success and I have respectful attitude to such people who take great pains on it.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:37 am

Love your job, not money.More precisely, it's not even love, but a passion for his occupation. Do not work for hire from 9 to 18 on weekdays - waiting for the change to end. On the contrary, the desire to work longer, more productive and better. Though on weekends, even at night."The only way to real satisfaction is through work that you consider outstanding. And the only way to make the work outstanding is through your love for your work, "quotes Steve Jobs, the founder of Apple.The author of the book also interviewed the current US President, Donald Trump. "I just like what I do, and if you love your work, you will be given it entirely. And then people say: "Oh, you're a guy with ambitions," he said. I wonder how Trump relates to his current job?
Diego

Postby Diego » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:33 pm

I think that you should help from the heart. BUT! Help only those who want to help themselves. Do not help those who constantly ask for it, such people parasitize on someone else's kindness. Do not limit the circle of help only to friends and family. The more people you help, the more people will help you.Write down everything that comes to mind in it, all the ideas. Write down as much as possible all your business. Fill out the diary for a month ahead. Fill it every day. There should not be blank pages, there can not be such that you do nothing. Write down in the diary all your victories, successes and failures and failures. We must remember about them - this is an invaluable experience
Howard

Postby Howard » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:38 pm

Many people want to achieve success in life, but it's easier said than done. While they like to be successful, others accept to live their lives anyhow. The simple fact that you're reading this article indicates that you want to be different from others, and be successful in life. However, there are so many distractions that it can be challenging to discipline oneself to accomplish a monumental goal. By keeping the following advice in mind, however, you can dramatically increase your chances of becoming successful in whatever you choose to pursue. Imagine becoming successful. Einstein said that "Imagination is more important than knowledge".
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:15 pm

Have a good night ttoday my friendly guys. I sincerely hope we will have nice conversation together with you. To tell the truth I think that you should be really very knowledgeable about everything to achieve the success at ease. Guys I might admit that nowadays many many people want to be independent and of course successful. it is true because of money. People to my mind are ready for everything to become successful and then swim in money. I don't know in what ways people achieve it. But I think you should work hard.
Brown_Wolf

Postby Brown_Wolf » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:32 pm

I think the key moment of becoming successful is working hard. I achieved everything I have in my life by a hard work. My family isn't rich. We had enough food and a good appartment, but my parents couldn't buy me a car or something valuable. They could only pay for my study at the university. I studied very hard and got a good diploma. Then I managed to find a good job. I won't be able to do this without a good diploma. I think you'll be able to achieve success only if you work hard. At least nothing else worked with me, so I would advise you to work hard and develop yourself.
Rob1012

Postby Rob1012 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:29 pm

I believe that every person can become successful .But it is possible only in the case when you chose the work you love .
Whenever your work suits you ,you can achieve many goals in the career and become successful. If somebody forces you getting the job you don't want to have ,don't listen to him/her.Go your way and it will always be right decision .
Felix

Postby Felix » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:06 pm

Regardless of how old you are, where you are from and what you do for life, there is something that unites us all - a desire to be successful. What is success in life, everyone determines for himself in different ways, for someone this happy marriage, but still many associate success in life with fame and fortune.
We all want to succeed, so that we can live a comfortable life, have financial freedom, drive a good car, and live in a beautiful house. Nevertheless, despite the fact that this success can be achieved, it is not always so easy.
There are many tips and strategies on how to be successful in life, but there is no better way to succeed than to follow the footsteps of those who have already done so.

Return to “Chit Chat”