News

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Mr.Harry

News

Postby Mr.Harry » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:30 pm

Good afternoon boys!!!!How are you feeling here today?What was the reason of your visitng this website??? 8-) 8-) 8-) It is a new fact that LGB_Q art installation in New York City, USA is aimed to raise awareness of trans people’s erasure . Are you interested in it?? https://gayweekends.com/2017/10/25/lgb_ ... s-erasure/ Have you read this recent article???Are you aware of it???What is your opinion as for this article?Could you message here?I am waiting for all your comments guys!!!! :idea: :idea: :idea:
Max

Re: News

Postby Max » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:58 pm

Good evening! I am good, but yhe weather is so bad that i have a little depression. I am here to find new interesting facts about being parent and about adoption system. But it is so great that here we can speak on such serious topics. I think Trump not so good president. No, maybe he is good, but his campaign is awful. There are so much descreminations to women, LGBT communities, to emigrants. I think the leader of country should be reliable and responsible to let people know that they shouldn't afraid with him anything, but he shows all opposite.
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:25 pm

I am glad to meet you here again and what about you guys??? I know many facts about this information.. I heard that Donald Trump went with transgenders to be the main target of his discriminative administration. Trans people are made invisible in mainstream societ everything from employment and housing discrimination and lack of visibility in popular media to bathroom laws and violence. As a result, 41% of transgender people all over the United States are at risk of suicide, more than 60% face discrimination and bullying with 23 people being killed during 2017 alone.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:56 pm

Thank you Harry for news. I am ready to discuss it with you. I like to read many same articles... I have read that the letter “T” is being purposefully omitted from the word “LGBTQ” in order to highlight how trans lives have been critically undermined every day. To translate the project into reality, collaborated team has taken to Kickstarter to raise at least $35,000 in funds. LGB_Q art sculpture is planned to be built till November. Simply it is a bit funny post. But not so good. I am against Trump for sure.. I don't like him
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:53 pm

Despite the fact that San Francisco is considered a gay mecca of the US, after the adoption of the law on the legalization of gay marriages in New York, it was New York that became the most desirable and popular destination for gay tourism. Come to tourists, in order to quickly navigate where to go and what to see, to help the gay edition Next. He is laid out in special plastic mail boxes on the busy streets of the city. Another large free city newspaper, the newspaper Gay Citi News. In addition, in the gay bars of New York you can find many flyers, postcards and various periodicals.
Diego

Postby Diego » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:35 pm

In the past, doctors referred transgender people to heterosexuals or homosexuals on the basis of sex attributed to birth . Most transgender and transgender people consider this approach offensive, since it is based on the denial of their gender identity . To avoid confusion, in modern literature sometimes use the terms "androphilia" to refer to the attraction to men and "ginephilia" - to women. However, the lack of this terminology, as well as the more traditional notions of "heterosexuality", "bisexuality", "homosexuality", is that it does not take into account the possibility of attraction to other transgender people who do not fit into the framework of the binary gender system.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:57 am

So let's be acquainted with each other. I am glad to start this conversation with you too. I know that trans people are made invisible in mainstream societyeverything from employment and housing discrimination and lack of visibility in popular media to bathroom laws and violence. As a result, 41% of transgender people all over the United States are at risk of suicide, more than 60% face discrimination . I am sure that this percent of discrimination is more higher than here is described
Romario

Postby Romario » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:27 am

I think that exactly that certain article seem to be over, I have prepared something fresh for you. Could you hear something about this article? http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2018/02/15/ ... -medalist/ I suppose you will be a little bit shocked after reading this article, because especially for me it was not pleasant. Donald Trump Jr. took an aim on a gay Olympic figure skater Adam Rippon. Rippon had come under fire from conservatives after opposing Mike Pence as a head of the American Olympic delegation. I think that his behavior is really disgusting.......
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:16 pm

Friends, probably many of you know that New York is one of the most liberal cities on earth. Many guests from Russia often asked me to introduce them to the gay life of New York. For this reason, I decided to make this topic my next post.And although, of course, that to fit the entire LGBT life of New York into one post - the task is not realizable, but as usual, for your convenience I will do the usual way - I will choose from the great number of gay establishments in New York really the best, each of which really will be worthy of your attention.First of all, it should be noted that New York, unlike many other cities (such as Paris or Berlin) does not have a clearly marked gay quarter. On the contrary, in New York several areas are known for the compact living of sex minorities within their borders and it is natural that each of these quarters offers many places for LGBT recreation.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:16 am

Hi there boys. I am going to tell you something pretty interesting about this article. Did you know that the younger Trump responded that if it were so, then Rippon should have not mentioned the vice at all. But it was only a beginning, the followers of Donald-junior were much rudder to Rippon. One wrote: “You whine and complain like a little bitch too much. You’re not like a normal athlete. You turn the olympics into a stage for your gayness and you embarrassed your country.it should be pretty cautiously to discuss this issue

Return to “Chit Chat”