What about night club?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Mr.Harry

What about night club?

Postby Mr.Harry » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:26 pm

Hi people ,what about this hot spot in Tel Aviv???What is your attitude to such places??? https://gayweekends.com/object/bootleg-club/ Are you a visitor of this bar? Could you share your impressions???It is known that gay-friendly nightclub and dance bar features the hottest talents and artists while keeping its underground appeal. It contains mixed crowd and all of them are so friendly to gay crowds and so on. The staff serves really good cocktails . I will be waiting for your comments))))
Max

Re: What about night club?

Postby Max » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:47 pm

Hello, mr.Harry! Nice to have a talk with you again. You know, i don't like such way of entertain myself. I don't like the atmosphere.of drunk people, where most of them visir it to find sex for one night. I don't want to have any common with such people. Sometime of course i can visit nightclub with my friends, but we die get drunk. We like to have fun on the souber and clear head. But i like to discover interesting places, so if i will visit tel aviv, i think i can visit this nightclub
Max

Postby Max » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:49 pm

Hello, mr.Harry! Nice to have a talk with you again. You know, i don't like such way of entertain myself. I don't like the atmosphere of drunk people, where most of them visir it to find sex for one night. I don't want to have any common with such people. Sometime of course i can visit nightclub with my friends, but we die get drunk. We like to have fun on the souber and clear head. But i like to discover interesting places, so if i will visit tel aviv, i think i can visit this nightclub
Last edited by Max on Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:55 pm

I've never been in that club, but I've heard of it recently from my friend. He was there and he liked it very much. He told that the atmosphere there was fantastic. He likes such clubs and he wanted to invite me to go there, but it is not for me. I don't like to go to the clubs, I'd rather stay at home.
Lui

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:12 am

Hi everybody!!! I am super glad to greet you here today)))) I have something for you... And I can say that the music is mostly good on main dance floor and nice lounge music is playing in a smoking dance floor as well. Unfortunately the club is with poor ventilation system. The guests are well dressed and are mixed. The drinks are only common drinks so don't expect your favourite, but infamous cocktails here. Their decor is old fashioned. Dance floor is too small with no walking space around.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:38 pm

Pleased to meet you too Harry. Of course I am always ready to share experience as for my traveling. Personally I think that this place is really good for hanging out. Why not, it is okey))) Their decor is old fashioned. Dance floor is too small with no walking space around. The result is patrons aggressively moving about through the small dance floor with hand bags, so it's becoming an annoyance. As a general the club is ok. If the decor, lighting, ventilation and size of floors were improved this club would be great.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:06 pm

The second largest city in Israel is extremely attractive for tourists. It is located close to the international airport and only 60 km from Jerusalem. Staying in Tel Aviv, it is convenient to make sorties around the country. At the same time, there is so much in the city that you have to go somewhere - a big question.One of the best urban embankments of the world stretches along the sea continuously, and the beaches differ from each other. The old city is filled with people at any time of the year. No less lively in restaurants scattered literally everywhere. And Tel Aviv refers to the tusovka, cities. In those few months when the holiday season is over, it continues to boil and boil until morning, as if nothing had happened.
Diego

Postby Diego » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:20 pm

Tel Aviv is noisy day and night, and although Israelis prefer to drink plenty of food and other ways to relax, the habit of hanging out in institutions, apparently, is in their blood. They say that when Tel Aviv was just being built, there were very small kitchens in the apartments, so the tenants went down to the first floor of the house, given to the shops and cafes, to drink coffee, read the newspapers, scold the government and discuss salaries. Tables and chairs were set right in the middle of the sidewalks, and there was a gallant standing.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:21 pm

So and what do you know about this hot spot? Has anyone aware of it? https://gayweekends.com/en/object/breakfast-club/ I think you will like hanging out here. Breakfast club is one of the city's trendiest clubs, located in an underground space down Rothschild Ave. This is not a spot to eat eggs and bacon; the motto of the club is “The place where the sun never shines”. The place attracts with its perfect variety of music from funk, rock to hip hop and electronic. Strongly recommend you.
Romario

Postby Romario » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:55 am

Let's be acquainted with each other. I am going to share with you some interesting article you will he curious to find out. I hope you you will appreciate it. For example the drinks were reasonably priced and tasty. The crowd was very friendly and nice. Entrance fee is low, come here earlier to avoid the line. The one thing I did not like was lots of cigarette smoke inside. Air conditioning was very poor, so club is a little smelly. But anyway I had a good time there. I recommend this club for everyone. And be sure you will like it.

Return to “Chit Chat”