Happiness found or made

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
SteveS

Happiness found or made

Postby SteveS » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:45 pm

Hello everyone! I have a very interresting issue for discussion. So, how do you think whether the happiness is found or it is created? Express your opinions on this issue, please. I would really pleased to read your answers. As for me, I think that we can find a beloved person, but it depends only from us whether we would be happy or not.
Mr.Harry

Re: Happiness found or made

Postby Mr.Harry » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:55 am

Wow... Steve this issue is really worth to be discussed here. I think that happiness is people who are close to us. Our children, our beloveds one and our relatives. Sometimes we even don't notice it but we should and the one thing I want to say here is that you create your happiness by yourself. Of course it is important to say about our partners we found . They also help us to be happy without any words but then we just continue to create family to bring up children!! So that's why it is surely just made by ourselves!!!
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:39 pm

Well, I think that happiness can be made. But at first you should find a person with whom you can make this hapinness. It is very important to work on your life and relationships in the family. If one of the partners wouldn't try his best, then the relationships can be spoiled and nothing could be returned.
Max

Postby Max » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:41 pm

good evening guys! happiness is such hard for understanding word, because for each person happiness is different. for someone it is good job, for another to have a lot of money, and for the third it is family and friends. but i think all these positions person need to make by himself, because you will not find it on the street. only with our power and will we can make our happiness. the same with family. it need to be built and to be created by someone.only really hardworking people can build their happiness.
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:31 pm

Wow.. Here is a little bit difficult choice.. Don't you think??? Firstly I want to say that many many people need to feel something pleasant in their life. It is important to mention that all people understand happiness on their own ways. For example for someone happiness is children, job, or maybe beloved one. If you have it, nothing can be better!!!! People usually try to achieve this happiness in their life. And here it depends on your life fate or way, you can make your happiness and simple you can be a lucky boy who simply can find your own happiness
Cris

Postby Cris » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:22 pm

Good night and I will be pleased to answer your question. My opinion is: happiness needs to be created and maintained. That is, we create and create it ourselves. And it depends on us whether we are happy or not. That is, it means that we ourselves can spoil the situation. It's just like when you got up on the wrong foot and already programmed yourself a bad day, so then the day will turn out bad for you. Happiness is not luck, you can always be happy, if you want, do not forget about it! :D :!:
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:47 am

Hi!!Yeah I know what you mean. In the last month, or maybe half a year I understood that real happiness is my family. Maybe almost year ago I would say that freedom is the happiness. But no. I have created family and it is a great happiness for me and I will never refuse from it . people can not live without happiness in this life. It is necessary to be happy. If you are not so you are unfortunate. There are different situations. Someone is lucky to find happiness, someone is lucky to create it.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:17 pm

I want to say that the more a person feels involved in this or that event in his life, the more comfortable he feels. The more he takes part in creating his own happiness or even the happiness of other people - the more he is happy. Simply by wishing someone happiness, the person who wants to become happier.To enjoy the happiness of another person, one must take part in his life, feel with him a subjective, but a connection. You can even laugh at the infectious laughter of a passer in the street - that means you put yourself in his place for a while, entered his position, the distance between you was reduced to a minimum.
Diego

Postby Diego » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:57 pm

Stop putting off for tomorrow, live in today. If you constantly postpone a case, think about whether it should be done at all? Maybe you do not really need it at all? And if necessary, then do it now - the constant postponement for tomorrow provides you with only a sense of guilt and stress. Is it worth that to suffer?Do not drag the luggage of memories, especially about past relationships. If you strongly loved someone or thought that you loved, you subconsciously will compare, impose a projection on a new person who is not guilty of anything.Creating new relationships, get rid of the old, and not only in life, but also in your head. And this is true not only for love, but for all relationships in general: with friends, co-workers, bosses, etc.
Howard

Postby Howard » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:45 pm

Has anyone ever told you that money is the secret of true happiness? What about popularity, position, or fame? Do they really provide the kind of happiness and contentment that everyone longs for? Try these steps which may bring you far closer to getting truly happy! They will set you on the path to sustainable happiness whatever mental state you are currently in. The act of giving always makes the heart more content with its self. Peace and selfishness do not coexist very well. Don't be too hard on yourself. No one is perfect. Love yourself and love life in all its forms. Be open to accept things in a positive manner.

Return to “Chit Chat”