Perfect man

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
James

Perfect man

Postby James » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:38 am

Hi everybody and everyone who are here today on this website. How are you feeling? Is everything okey? I would like to ask you about your perfect man, how do you imagine him??? What characteristics should he have??? I want to say that personally my perfect man is comparison of handsome and nice man with some characteristics of brutality!!! I like the mixture of these characters. To tell the truth an ideal man should not always be nice and romantic. I am more than sure that exactly such behavior makes people to be not so interested in each other and one partner simply can loose interest to another one. And what is your opinion to it????
Max

Re: Perfect man

Postby Max » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:00 pm

good time of the day! nice to be here! how is your life? have you found your perfect man already? as for me, i don't believe in perfect people. i think each of us has some bad features. it may be bad habits, bad manners or bad character. we can't approve, that somebody is perfect. even if you are with your partner for very long time, you don't think that he is perfect. don't you agree with me? i think if person is too good, he tells lie and he is insincere and he is ready to betray or make something bad. but it is only my opinion. please, share with me yours.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:14 pm

James thank you so much for such a topic for discussion. to be honest I don't like brutal men as you mentioned you are impressed with. I like really romantic persons who are ready to do heroic actions for me. At all I would like to say that personally for me it is important that my perfect man would be brave and nice. Kind to me and my friends. Not brutal as you mentioned... I don't like such kinds of men. When my man is really interesting to me I am happy and my perfect man should be really clever for sure as well))))
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:23 pm

Well, my perfect man is handsome, tall, has a dark hair, smart, intelligent, doesn't have bad habbit, love me and our child. Every person has different points of view. A perfect man should always help you with everything and he should support you with your ideas, things you want to start to do.
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:05 pm

:lol: here you are dudes))) I am ready to have a little talk together with you) interesting theme don't you think. There are many types of men and all people have different different tastes in choosing the perfect one. I like nice guys, and of course in comparison to the brutal . I also like this mixture. My perfect man is the one who is nice to me and my close people. For example my beloved one knows in what situations to be curious, funny, in what situations nice, in what brutal for example. I like it yeah))) and it is good that we understand each other
Cris

Postby Cris » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:41 am

Hi guys and a great start to the day, as well as my wonderful mood) I used to always think that the ideal guy should be perfect in everything and just be able to look at and admire him ... but when I grew up I realized that this does not happen, it's only our fantasies. All people are not perfect, otherwise we would not be human beings but robots. And all thanks to emotions, they are difficult to control. And beauty, also not the main thing, is not the most important thing when choosing a life partner. When a person is beautiful from the outside, but from the inside everything is rotten, then he will not be beautiful ... and appearance will not help him. My ideal guy is always by my side.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:42 pm

Each one has some preferences in choosing some criteria as for perfect men. First of all it should be really knowledgeable person because nowadays, you should be strongly educated person to be acknowledged by others. Moreover you should be just brutal in the bed :lol: I hope you understand what i mean here. Apart from it this person should be nice and polite, as well as handsome. Perfect man to my mind should be really knowledgeable and consist of those characteristics I have mentioned here
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:45 pm

A sense of humor is an important quality of the modern ideal man. Agree, it is difficult enough to always remain serious, and the sense of humor is sometimes the only thing, due to what we can keep in this life afloat. And even more so, it is impossible to communicate with a person who is serious, whatever happens.
Of course, the ideal man should be attractive externally. This is normal, because men are subtle. The aesthetic qualities of the world around her must meet her requirements. Liked also can not be ugly. Although, if he is really beloved and all other qualities outweigh his external imperfection, a man will love both his shortcomings, and simply not notice them.
Howard

Postby Howard » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:49 pm

Many of us dream of finding that perfect man — the hard part is turning those dreams into reality. There is no way to guarantee that you will find him, but there are steps that you can take to greatly improve your chances. Understand yourself. Know your own real needs and distinguish them from other people's expectations. Be honest with yourself about your faults, you need to meet someone who will find your faults minor and forgivable but prize your strengths. Sometimes they are the same thing - a determined go-getter can be described as stubborn by someone who doesn't like her. Try turning every criticism anyone ever gave you inside out, find the compliment version and ask if it's true.

Return to “Chit Chat”