Your recommendation

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Lui

Re: Your recommendation

Postby Lui » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:01 pm

Good afternoon friends!!!! I told you that I am always looking for some peace places all over the world I like visiting new countries for searching something peaceful. And this cheap place is not bad for it https://gayweekends.com/object/best-hostel/ my recommendation for you this place . It is really the best among many hostels in this country. This country is not the safest one but this hostel is good. I know guys that Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. 24-hour reception offers travel information, bike hire and car hire.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:30 pm

Hi. Lui I am happy to greet you again. Let's observe the hotel you justrrecommended and speak on it. The staff is very polite and always suggests everything which will make your stay better. Also the hostel offers additional excursions around Armenia - comfortable trips by car - it is difficult to compare with excursions in other countries we’ve been to. In addition, they offer Wi-Fi in the car. It is good addition. I am sure. But to my mind conditions of living could be really better. But all in all it was not bad.....
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:04 pm

there are many great palces for the all of us to have the time there and i think that there you will open something interesting and benefitial all the time for you .
try to haev the time there and you will be really impressed with the stay there and you will be really satisfied that you all the time just have it all in the mind. This self-catering accommodation has amazing garden where travellers can unwind amongst beautiful greenery. However, the hotel does not have a restaurant, but every morning from 8.30 guests can have a breakfast with a good range of food served in the breakfast room.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:08 am

Friends, i think that this is right advise try to find some place where you will get real help. i think that we all need just pay attention on this fact adn try to find place whwere you will get 24 hour support and understanding. i think that we all are on the right way and you will be happy with the time and with the positive experiance you wil get there. becuuse there are not a lot of places where gay people can get some help. i think that The Panax Center is something you really need. because all the people there working to provide you will the grear service and i think that you need just contact with them all.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:51 am

Che Argentina Hostel Suites is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the traditional San Telmo district. The Obelisk is 1.6 kilometers away, while Ezeiza International Airport is 32 kilometers from the hostel. Walk from the property for 5 minutes and reach Plaza de Mayo. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. i think that this is one of the best places where you will have the time and where you will be happy with the rest. i want you all just keep this place in the mind and there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great impressions there. I recommend you all keep this place in the mind.
Diego

Postby Diego » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:53 pm

we all the time need jsut try to organize the family and i think that this si very important for the all of us . i think that you need just pay attenion on the variety of the great places where you will find some support thrre. i think that you need jus tpay attention on the variety of the places where you will get some positive people and where you will get the real support 24 hours during the day. i think that you need jsut pay atetntion on the places for the all of us to get the great recommendations and i think that you will see something positive all the tiem for you. i want you just keep these places in the mind.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:18 pm

Good day today. Have a brilliant experience being registered here on this Website. The staff at the hotel is simply superb, for our convenience we were moved to a more comfortable room. The beds are very soft, with each there are additional outlets. I do not know how hot it is in the summer, but in the room there is an additional fan. There are additional lockers for each bunk, although there were no keys from them, but since we lived alone and nobody lived with us for us it was not a problem.
Romario

Postby Romario » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:23 am

You know dudes, I have some special recommendations for you and I hope you will apprentice it because it sounds pretty interesting and fresh. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/la-cueva/ this special place in Brazil really great and consider to be the most popular. Moreover I know that this is the most unique gay dance club ever! It is made as if it was a cave and you will definitely not be bored there. This place is considered to be for more mature men, but younger men are more than welcome.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:28 am

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/hallm ... rathallan/ just pay attention on the stay there and there you will open a lot of new and positive impressions . i hope that there you will be happy with the new meetings and with the great and positive emotions there. just keep this place in the mind and there you will be happy. All bedrooms in Hallmark Hotel Birmingham Strathallan feature tea and coffee-making facilities, flat-screen TV with free view, iron and ironing board, free WiFi, hairdryer, 24-hour room service, direct dial telephone, air-conditioner, heating and complimentary toiletries.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:13 am

Travelling is the best way to change the life for the better and with the help of travelling you will get a lot of new and positive meetings and you will meet a lot of new people around. i think that you need just keep this fact in the mind and try to open a lot of new and positive impressions for you there and you will be happy with the time. This area is perfect for both a vacation and a weekend with a beloved partner: you can see a great number of cafeterias with homely terraces, haute couture boutiques, quiet parks with antique benches, flowerbeds, local inhabitants enjoying their noon walking along the paths of a park or at the pubs.

Return to “Chit Chat”