free time

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Lui

Re: free time

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:27 pm

Hello hello people. If you have free time, you should travel. You will never regret it. I can recommend you this this place where you can have a fantastic day off or crazy weekends. I mean this one for example https://gayweekends.com/en/object/lse-high-holborn/ I stayed at the LSE High Holborn hostel for several days. It is really a great value for money, that is why I can't critisize it very much. My room was basic and simple but it was very comfortable and cozy, soft bed and clean furniture. So to my mind it is not bad place for staying in this country. Why not. Try to spend your free time use.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:24 am

Good morning for all of you who gathered here today. What do you do today??? 8-) 8-) I just can say that this place was convenient for me as the place to sleep at night. But still this hostel is located in a very convenient place so I could easily and what is more important fast get to the British Museum or just walk along the streets to the centre Piccadilly, Leicester. But if you are not a lover of such walks you can choose the underground which is also located in 3 minute from this hostel!
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:16 pm

Hello guys!I have not seen you too long time guys.Easton, you are more than right here. All of us need to have a rest from the busy work, from some troubles In life and from everything I suppose. I think that the best way how to make your free time fantastic is to travel somewhere. For example on the beaches.
I think that rest near the sea or for example near the ocean would be sooooo great. Also I can say that you will come back home full of energy and of course refreshed!!! That's why I wish you to try this way of free time
Diego

Postby Diego » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:56 pm

I think that it has friendly bar staff and a cozy place to sit outside. It's comfy and quiet place with mixed clientele and not too loud music.
There is a wide choice of coffee specialties. They offer home-made cakes, cookies, and cocktails. i like to spend my free time there . I THINK that this si gerat place for the all of us to have the time there adn there you will open something interesting and new all the time for you. I think that there you will get some positive emotions all the time adn you will get something really new adn positive there for you. i want you all just try to stay there.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:28 pm

Afternoon is wonderful here, isn't it??? There are many different ways how to spend free time, probably my day off is usually day with my partner. And of course with my little son. Sometimes my partner and I like to visit spa or sauna or something like this. Day off is usually time together also with friends in the downtown. Usually there is some picnic time. Unfortunately it happens not so often because as usual I am inundated with work and I have such free time not so often. But at all I like doing it and sleeping is not the certain way for me.
Howard

Postby Howard » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:08 pm

Sudden changes in our lives can open up periods of free time that we didn't have previously. Lots of free time might come about through change of lifestyle, retirement, career changes, having your kids leave home, or graduating from school or college. Filling your free time with useful pursuits is a way of increasing your creativity, energy, enthusiasm, and sense of fulfillment from life. Using free time productively can help you to overcome the inability to relax because you're scared of "just doing nothing". And ultimately, using free time in a way that feels beneficial to you will ensure that you feel well-rounded, engaged fully in life, and very much a productive human being..
Romario

Postby Romario » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:20 am

Hello I am going to speak about my free time as well as about your. I am continuing to state that usually I am inundated with work and truly say I rare have time to spend it perfectly. But if there is such opportunity I try always to spend it with my children. nothing can be better than spending time with children doing the things that bring just happiness for them. We like to visit some different amusement parks and cafes for children. Both me and my partner likes doing it and spend time in such a way. And what do you think?)
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:01 am

Friends, i know one place where you have possibility to get everything that you want from the life and there you will be happy withthe all positive impressions you will get and with the mood you will get there all the time for you. i bhope that you will go there and there you will be happy with the time. The most popular landmarks accessible within a stroll are: Saint Catherine’s Square, Saint Paul’s church, the Picasso Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral,the world-famous Place des Vosges, the Carnavalet Museum, Paris’s Jewish quarter and rue des Rosiers. This area has a few gay-bars, inviting for a cocktail, an aperitif .
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:33 pm

It is pretty interesting theme I think. Because discussing my free time is really cool for me my I like to share it with you. Usually I have so many ideas how to spend my day if it is free day in my Life. I like to spend all days with my little son and all my time I like to pay attention to his upbringing. You know my dear guys it is really great time activity if you are a father and spend it with your children.. I like to spend time with some relaxation but not making my mind busy with some home duties. It happens really rare that I spend my day off cleaning my house or something like this
Bart

Postby Bart » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:17 am

Guys it is not difficult for me to organize my free day in some special way. I know that my partner always wants to spend time together with me, me too. And that's why if there is actually time to relax, if both of us have days off so we try to spend it together. We like to organize some calm evenings. I mean romantic evening, to create super atmosphere and spend day relaxing on the bad and watching some films . We like also spend time with our friends, playing poker or cards. It is normal for us.

Return to “Chit Chat”