free time

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
MARK

Re: free time

Postby MARK » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:16 am

Barbie Bar is a nice little gay bar. It has friendly bar staff and a cozy place to sit outside. It's comfy and quiet place with mixed clientele and not too loud music. There is a wide choice of coffee specialties. They offer home-made cakes, cookies, and cocktails. i like to spend my free time there . I THINK that this si gerat place for the all of us to have the time there adn there you will open something interesting and new all the time for you. I think that there you will get some positive emotions all the time adn you will get something really new adn positive there for you. i want you all just try to stay there.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:43 pm

There are many positive and great places for the all of us to have the time there andi think that there you will get something new and interesting for you there. I WANT you all the time just try to open something interesting and new all the tiem for you. I want you all just pay attention on the one good place where you will see something interesting and benefitial all the tiem for you there. Del Sol Café has an amazing outside terrace, which welcomes the guests in summer, and a spacious hall inside, which accepts the visitors in any weather. Relaxed house music, handsome and attentive staff and of course the best atmosphere .
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:11 pm

i think that you all the time will see something interesting and benefitial all the time for you . I think that you all the time need just gget some positive mood in the place where you will have the rest there. I want you all the time just pay attention on the possibility to see something great there and you will see something benefitial all th time there. Great place to meet with friends for dinner. The food and drinks are at reasonable prices and service is amazing. This bar offers delicious food to any taste. Very friendly atmosphere. One of the best burgers in town! Knowledgeable bartenders will surprise you with amazing cocktails!
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:00 pm

FrenZ-FrenZY is a gay owned bar, it welcomes all foreigners in their friendly place. It's also the most foreigner-packed bar in Doyama, with well over half the customers often being non-Japanese. Expect groovy lighting, strong drinks at reasonable prices, and, on weekends. I want visit this place and i think that there i can find something inetrsting all the time for me andi think that there you will the time just keep something benefitial all the time. my friends recommended this place for me and i think go there next vacations.i think that you need just pay attention on the stay there with the all your friends.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:41 am

Le Cinq Codet is one of the most modern and stylish 5-star hotels in Paris. This hotel is situated in the historical part of the city, but at the same moment it is very modern. Museum of army, VII district of Paris, modern galleries and boutiques, which are close to the hotel. i think that there you will get something interesting and benefitial all the time all the time and you will get something interesting all the time for you adn you will be really happy and satisfied there all the time. I think that you will get something benefitial all te time for you adn you will be really happy and satisfied all the time for you.
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:08 am

There are 83 stylish rooms, which are mostly favored by businessmen and celebrities. Due to the comments, this destination is a place, where Barocco style meets avantgarde. Each room is supplemented with the necessary technical facilities and “Costes” welcome products. I think that there you will get something interesting and new all the time for you there. I think that there you will have the gerat time there for you . I think that there you will have the best time there with the all your friends and relatives there all the time. I think that there you will be really happy all the time during the stay.
Max

Postby Max » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:40 pm

i don't like clubs. to my opinion some people go there to find sex for one night (i am talking not about all people, but the most). and i don't prefer such way of life. i like quiet and comfortable atmosphere. in the evening i can visit lounge cafe with my friend, or have dinner in cozy restaurant to not to cook at home. but if i am very tired after work, i will sit at home, read book or watch my favourite serial. in the weekend i prefer active way of entertainment. i like go to have a picnic with my friends, or rent a house in the suburb and live there for all weekend. and what about you?
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:21 pm

As for me I don't like crowds and crowded places, so if to chose between clubs and home, then I would choose the second variant. I like to sit in front of the television with my beloved and to think about our future, to discuss some very important issues for us. I like to spend my free time at home.
Max

Postby Max » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:13 am

good morning, guys! how are you? i don't like clubs and discos. i like to dance, but clubs are not for me. i don't understand people, who come to the dancing club, get drunk, in the next morning they have terrible headache. for what? as for me, the best way to take a rest is quit sitting with friends, communicating, maybe to play in some board games. we like to play board games, and what about you? i can't say that we spend time boring, than in the club. sometimes we don't need even alcohol to have fun. do you agree that such way is better?
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:47 pm

when i have free time i all the time just try to open something intersting adn benefitial for me and i think that this is great idea for the all of us , because with the help of it you will get something interesting adn positive all the time for you and i think that you will be really satisfied ther ewith the rest having and with the stay there. I think that you will be really happy and keep positive all thetime for you THERE. Le Dolores is one of the best gay-friendly places in Brussels. It's a cozy bar with nice music, middle age public and down to earth vibe. Good for drinking, the prices are decent. There is a nice outside terrace.

Return to “Chit Chat”