free time

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Easton

free time

Postby Easton » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:49 am

I would start an interesting topic to my opinion. What do you think is better for you do you like spend your evenings at home with your phone or somewhere out for example in the clubs. Personally I can not tell you that I really like hanging out much but still sometimes it is needed to forget about everything and spend several hours dancing in the club. Maybe I am not right of course but every person needs rest and I think that all people see rest in something different and you know it. Nothing can stop you from good rest. But what do you think about it ?
Kreg32

Re: free time

Postby Kreg32 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:35 pm

of course we all have free time and even those who work really very much still have a lot of free time and i think that it is really very important to rest and you shall understand it. that is why you shall think how you can spend time and everything like that, perosnally i like to spend it in different ways and i think that you know it and you realise it. but still sometimes i like to spend it in the active way but there are a lot of cases when i do not want to do anything and i just want to lie near the pool and enjoy everything, i think that it is really very important as well and you know it.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:10 am

I am happy to be here now today))) I have not seen you too long time guys((Easton, you are more than right here. All of us need to have a rest from the busy work, from some troubles In life and from everything I suppose. I think that the best way how to make your free time fantastic is to travel somewhere. For example on the beaches. I think that rest near the sea or for example near the ocean would be sooooo great. Also I can say that you will come back home full of energy and of course refreshed!!! That's why I wish you to try this way of free time
James2

Postby James2 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:05 am

All the time when you have free time you will just try to open something interesting and positive for you. I think that there you will get just the positive impressions and you will be happy staying there. I think that you need just pay atetnton on the atmosphere of this place. because there you will be really happy and i think that this place will change all your life for the better. Ace Hotel London Shoreditch is located in the center of London. It is the first hotel in UK of the Ace group. The first Ace Hotel opened in 1999. Friends Alex Calderwood, Wade Weigel, and Doug Herrick purchased a Seattle halfway house and transformed it into hotel .
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:26 am

There are many great ways you can spend the free time and i think that you need just try to use it. Because this si great to do smething you are really like to do. I think that we all thetime need just try to open something interesting and benefitial for the all of us adn i think that with the help of the travelling you will see a lot fo the great things around you all the itme and you will be happy. Concept gay bar in the heart of Old Town of Nice. Bar Bitch serves a range of cocktails, drinks, coffee and other beverages. Seating area is available outside.https://gayweekends.com/object/le-bar-bitch/ this is one of the best places.
Mall

Postby Mall » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:36 am

Amstel 54 is one of the bars for gays in Amsterdam. It was opened in 1964. The establishment is situated near the river Amstel. It is popular with all ages, nationalities and sexual orientations. I like this place, because there you will find something great there and youwill find osmething great there. I like this place and i think that there you will find something great and positive emotions there. I like to have the good mood thee and you will find something great there . I like to meet many friends inthe gay-friendly place. I like this place and i think that we lal the time we need just have the great mood there all the time.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:32 pm

Do you remember me??? Are you ready to have nice talk together with me today? I hope yeees)))) from my personal experience I want to say that there are really a lot of different ways how to spend time with the pleasure. Moreover I can say that if you have a good company you should not worry about it. All in all my free time I like to spend with my husband and with our friends. We like to spend time in karaoke bars . It is our the best free time ever. Also almost all my free time we spend with our kid
James

Postby James » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:07 am

How are you people??? To be honest I have free time not so often and it kills me in some degree.. I am a doctor I have mentioned and all my free time I spent at the hospital with my patients. Of course I like my job and I am proud of myself that I help people. It was right choice without any words. I also can say that that I have some minutes I like to read my favorite books. In most cases there are books about people's behaviors and their psychology. Carnegie is the author of it and I suppose he succeeded in writing it.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:32 pm

All the time when i have the possibiltiy to go somewhere i just use it and i think that this is very benefitial for the all of us. I think that with the help of the travellin you will open something interesting and new all the time for you. I want you all just keep in the mind all the gerat places where you will get something new and interesting for you. I want you all just keep this place in the mind. This hotel belongs to Ascend collection hotel chain. It is one of three gay-oriented hotels in Ascend chain. Hotel is located in Chelsea district, quite close to main New York’s attractions. Madison Square Garden is less than in kilometer away from the hotel.
Dan36

Postby Dan36 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:36 pm

As for me, I dont like clubs, I don't like lud parties, so when I am tired, I'm staying at home and do thomething at home, for example, I watch TV, or surfe the net, or cooking. I really like to cook. I started to cook since I was eight. My mother taught me. For me, cooking became a habbit: when I have a bad mood, or I am tired of my work or I just need to think, then I start cooking. It helps me to clear my mind and to have a rest. But when I'm exhausted, cooking doesn't help me. The only thing which can help me in such way is sleeping. I think the the best way to have a good rest is to sleep for several hours.

Return to “Chit Chat”