free time

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
James2

Re: free time

Postby James2 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:58 am

All the time i just try to find the place with the friendly and gerat atmosphere to have the time there and i think that with the help of it all the time i can see and open something interesting adn beenfitial for me and i think that you all need just try it. BECAUSE with the help of it you will get something benefitial and new all the time for you adn i thin kthat there you will get something great adn beenfitial all the time. I WANT YOU all the time just try to find soemthing interesting and great and you will be really impressed with the stay there with the all your friends. i want you all just try it.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:34 am

I think that with the help of the stay there you will get something interesting and benefitial all the time for you. I WANT YOU all the time just try to get some positive and benefitial emotions for you adn you will be really impressed there all the tiem. I want to recommed you all one place for the stay there and you will be happy there. The 19 tastefully appointed accommodations with authentic French interior and efficient service meet travelers for weekends and holidays. Each room features: double glazing, a flat screen TV, a private bathroom (bathtub, shower), a hairdryer, air conditioning, toiletries by Annick Goutal.
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:59 am

Stars Guesthouse Berlin is a boutique 3 star gay-friendly guesthouse that is conveniently located in Berlin’s west City Center, Germany. You can find it on the way from Berlin Tegel Airport (7.2 kilometers) and out of Berlin Schönefeld Airport (17.1 kilometers). Berlin Central Station is accessible within 3.6 kilometers. I think that this place will bring soemthing interesting all the tiem will get something interesting all the time for you. i think that you will get something benefitial all the time. I think that you will be really happy all the time there. i want you all just keep this place will change all your life.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:33 am

Le Cinq Codet is one of the most modern and stylish 5-star hotels in Paris. This hotel is situated in the historical part of the city, but at the same moment it is very modern. Museum of army, VII district of Paris, modern galleries and boutiques, which are close to the hotel. I think that there you will be really happy and satisfied all the time. I think that youall the time will get something interesting all the time . I think that there you will be really happy and benefitial all the time and i think that there you will be really happy and satisied all the time . I think that you will be really happy and satisfied there all the time.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:36 pm

I think that there are many gerat and interesting places for the all of us to have the time there and i think that there you will get something benefitial and new all the time for you. i think that with the help of the stay there you will get something interesting adn new for you adn you will get some positive all the time during the rest having there. I want you all just keep this place in the mind. Hotel de la Bretonnerie is a charming 3 star gay-friendly building, which lies in one of the catchy streets of central Marais, the segment of Paris, France. The nearest airport Orly is set in 14 kilometers from the inn.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:19 pm

What can be better, than 5- star Ohla hotel just in the center of Barcelona? This stylish design hotel has such a convenient location, that it is comfortable for business meetings, for shopping, for travelers, who want to see great and unforgettable architecture of this city. There are many great adn interesting things fr you to see and i thin kthat with the help of the stay there you will increase the positive emotions in the lfie adn it hink that you will be really impressed with the rest there and i think that this place will bring something new and interesting to te all if you there. I think that you will be happy there.
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:40 pm

I like to trqavel and all the time i just try to get something inteesting and benefitial all the time for you. I think that you all the time just try to find some positive emotions all over the world for you nad you will get something inteersting for you there. i think that w eal need just try to find some place for the stay there whereyou will get something interesting for you there. Apartamentos Don Pedro is a very beautiful 3- stars hotel, which is located in Playa del Ingles. Walking only 3 minutes, you will see wonderful embankment of the ocean. The hotel building is semicircular, and walls are reverted with a sea stone. All rooms are very spacious
Max

Postby Max » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:05 pm

I don't like nightclubs, i think most of people go there to find sex for one night. As for me it.is better to stay at hime with tea and book. Relax reading and drinking tea, with my family. We can go for a walk together, have serious talks and have fun together. After work we have dinner together,after that we can go for a walk, or go shopping, because we have no time except evening. Sometimes we can go to our favorite lounge cafe with our friends to pkay board gamea or play station. I like such cozy evenings, not nightclubs
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:44 pm

Hello everybody here friends!!! What do you think about weather??? Is it good in your countries or not? Share your opinions!!! I want to say that if you have ever stayed in that bar you should have just pleasant emotions from it. It is without any words.. I know that Bar Bitch serves a range of cocktails, drinks, coffee and other beverages. Seating area is available outside.Regular themes, parties and DJ’s. Friendly staff and trendy atmosphere. You will be impressed with it I think!!
Last edited by Mr.Harry on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:11 pm

To go somewhere out when you have a free time is good, of course, but as for me, I don't really like such rest. For me, a good rest is to sit, for example, on the couch in front of the table and to watch my favourite movie. Also I like to draw in my free time, it helps me to collect all my thoughts.

Return to “Chit Chat”