your opinion

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Aaron365

Re: your opinion

Postby Aaron365 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:05 pm

Nowadays drinking alcohol is a real problem. Many people start to drink alcoholic drinks since the childhood. And when they growe up, they usually become dependent from the alcoholic drinks and all their live go wrong, everything is bad in their lives. Of course, there is a fashion not to drink alcohol, but not many people stick to it. The persentage of people who use the alcohol is great. People depend from it. As for me I don't like alcohol. Sometimes I can drink something alcoholic but ut is very rarely. I don't think that alcohol can help me to manage with my problems.
Lui

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:27 am

Hi everybody and everyone here friends. I am pleased to be here with you today and what about you? Do you have the same I hope?))) I don't think that nowadays it is popular to drink alcohol. Noo in any case. I think that nowadays it is popular to be into healthy lifestyle. To my mind when you are a strong drinker it is is horrible because your family suffer from constant quarrels because of alcohol and so on. I was a victim of many such situations when family was broken because of this constant alcoholism. I don't respect it and if your close people have it you should immediately help them to get rid of this problem.
Cris

Postby Cris » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:49 am

Hello friends. Honestly, I do not understand what you wrote ... in the sense that even if it's fashionable not to drink alcohol, then why it can be bad, and excellent, even in the fashion to add not to smoke, and not vice versa. Personally, I think that drinking alcohol only harms health, but it actually dulls thinking, that's why you think that you relax and feel better when you're under the influence of alcoholic intoxication. This is only a temporary state. For me, almost half of all crimes and violence are caused by the fault of the alcohol. And in general alcoholism is a terrible disease that destroys a person's consciousness taking away valuable life time. :(
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:56 am

Hi there. :D :D :D I have read really different opinions as for this post . And here is the point of mine. It is not fashionable to drink alcohol nowadays. Maybe in the past.. But not nowadays. I would like to say that alcoholism happens very often nowadays in our world. I am sure that it is very sad story as well. Because under the influences of alcohol people don't understand that it can destroy their life as well as relationships with close people. I am for healthy lifestyle for sure
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:04 pm

As for me I am exactly against it. Because I think that it has really really too many bad influences. I know that alcohol causes the pancreas to produce toxic substances that can eventually lead to pancreatitis, a dangerous inflammation and swelling of the blood vessels in the pancreas that prevents proper digestion. It can completely change all our imunity system and influenced blood preasure . And as you know after the accidents in my family my attitude to the alcohol is awful. Thank you for this question.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:23 pm

I think that you should worry as little as possible, or better - do not worry at all. The more a person is nervous, the faster he grows old. In addition, stress is the main culprit in the appearance of wrinkles and hair loss.
Do not buy vegetables and fruits in large quantities, buy exactly as much as you can eat in the next couple of days.
Limit the amount of alcohol consumed and observe the culture of its consumption, so as not to cause significant harm to the body.
Howard

Postby Howard » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:21 pm

If you drink alcohol, it's important to know how to drink responsibly and to stay within your alcohol tolerance level. If you don't, then you could hurt your friends and family and put yourself in grave danger. If you want to know how to drink responsibly, whether you're at a bar, a party, or any other place where people are drinking, then you have to make a game plan, know your limits, and know how to spot and avoid dangerous situations. If you want to drink responsibly, then the first thing you should do is avoid drinking alone, or drinking with people you don't really know or trust all that well. If you're out on your own and have no one looking out for you, you can get in all kinds of trouble without anyone even knowing something's wrong. Whether you're heading to a party or out to the bars, always make sure to drink with a group of people you like and trust.

Return to “Chit Chat”