your opinion

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Easton

your opinion

Postby Easton » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:48 am

I know that now it is very fashionable not to drink alcohol and lead a healthy lifestyle. Of course I think that it is very important and good for your health but now it is something like fashion, not real thinking. What do you think about it and what is your attitude to alcohol. Personally of course I know that it is not good to drink alcohol but I think that sometimes it is needed to drink little bit for rest and relax and I think that you can understand it. I do not think that it is bad for my health if I drink a little bit and it helps me to relax but again I understand that it is better not to drink.
Kreg32

Re: your opinion

Postby Kreg32 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:43 pm

i do not know i think that it is really very questionable topic and that is why it would cause really a lot of different questions and that is why i do not know what to tell you about it or how to react on it, on the one hand i think that it is not good to drink alcohol but on the other hand i can tell you that if you want to do it then i think that you can do it and of course nothing can stop you and i am sure that you would not feel ashamed or something like that, it is your life and that is why you have the right to do what you want and do not listen to other people.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:38 am

My opinion as for alcohol is soooo awful. I am exactly against it. Because I think that it has really really too many bad influences. I know that alcohol causes the pancreas to produce toxic substances that can eventually lead to pancreatitis, a dangerous inflammation and swelling of the blood vessels in the pancreas that prevents proper digestion. It can completely change all our imunity system and influenced blood preasure . And as you know after the accidents in my family my attitude to the alcohol is awful
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:02 am

I am glad to be here with all of you here today. How are you doing guys? My attitude to the alcohol is absolutely negative. I don't drink and my attitude to people who drink alcohol is really sooo negative. My father had this problem and I can say from my personal experience that it is horrible. It is difficult to live pieacfuly in the family when you don't expect what your father will do. So that's why I support the opinion of healthy lifestyle. I don't like to drink alcohol and I am always into sports. That is what I like.
Dan36

Postby Dan36 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:49 am

I think that leading a healthy lifestile became fashionable to make people not to drink alcohol and not to smoke. Nowadays a lot of people have these bad habbits, and what is more important, many children have them. So, I think the only reason for children not to have such habbits is to follow the fashion.
James

Postby James » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:31 pm

Easton,my opinion is really awful here because I am for healthy lifestyle and I am against alcohol at all you know!!!!It is crazy without any words and has really bad influence on people`s health!!!It is really sad to speak about bad conclusions for people who use alcohol in their everydays life. Nervous breakdown, problems with heart, skin and at all with all your body. Be careful if you are a user of alcohol. Remember also about your children in future because your alcoholism can have a great influence on his or her health . I wish you good luck!!!
Max

Postby Max » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:47 am

hello, guys! health is very important in our life, so it is interesting to discuss about it. as for me, i don't like alcohol. i am not saying, that i don't drink in general. no, i can drink one glass of wine or beer with my friends. but i don't like,when people get drunk very much. i can't understand such idea and feelings. i like sport, i train every day. i support health way of life. but sometimes you just need to have a glass of wine, because we are alive and have some feelings.
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:40 pm

Fashion is good of course, but I think it would be better for people not because of fashion, but because of their own thought. But I think such kind of fashion can really help a little bit for people not to drink, because many people are affraid the opinion of other people. So I think it can help a little bit.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:19 am

Easton I find alcohol is very bad for us if to say it in a few words. My partner's father was an alcoholic and nowadays my partner just tell me about their huge problems in the childhood because of its alcoholism of his father. It was really horrible I want to say. And alcohol not only destroys any psychic or your health at all but also alcohol has really horrible influence on the relationships with your children and close people at all. So that's why I of course against using alcohol every day. Just one glass of wine if there is some special occasions. But not all time
Max

Postby Max » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:25 pm

Hello guys! My name is Max. I have got hobby, it is sport. I think each person should keep fit, or at least keep health. our health is the most important thing and without it we can't have anything. We can't have work, love, family and friends. so i dont't drink alcohol and smoke. I think it is the most harmful things for our health. Of course i am a human, so sometime i can drink a glass of beer or wine with my friends or my boyfriend. But if you drink too much, it will be very harmful. From one glass a week you won't make your health bad.

Return to “Chit Chat”