how

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Emmett

Re: how

Postby Emmett » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:21 am

Every time I am going to another country, I deside how I would get there. The most convenient transport for me is to go by plane, but I am a little bit scare of such kind of transport. Though I can fly. Also I like to travell by car, especially when I can do that. It is very comfortable to travell by car.
Cris

Postby Cris » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:02 am

Good day to all. I'm a big fan of traveling, and I had a chance to travel around the world. And my opinion on this is that I prefer a plane, mostly of course. Especially if we are talking about large distances. Quickly, comfortably-super. But it happens that it was possible to travel by other means of transport. The car I drive mostly for small distances, this is for me up to 2 thousand km, I can also move by high-speed train from point A to point B)))) I just think the plane is the easiest, a little expensive, but I try not to take tickets in first class, fly economy class, also not bad))) ;)
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:26 pm

I want to say thatin all the kinds of travelling there is something and i think that you can understand it and you know it. of course it is not easy for example to travel by car but i think that it is really very romantic and that is why if you want then of course you shall not lose any opportunity to travel and i think that you know what i am talking about. but of course i think that the most comfortable way of travelling is travelling y plane and i think that i do not need to explain it, of course it is the best and you know it, in my opinion it is really so and you understand it.
Diego

Postby Diego » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:16 pm

Cruises and cruises are also very popular now. It's very nice to feel the deck of the ship under your feet, see the rising and falling waves, feel like a fresh sea wind blowing in your face and listening to the cries of seagulls.
Many people like to travel by car. This is also an interesting kind of travel, because you can see a lot of sights in a short time, you can stop when and where you want, you do not need to spend money on tickets (only for gasoline) or carry luggage.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:26 pm

Of course let's discuss transport you choose while traveling. I rather prefer to travel by car or by airplane. I find these kinds of transportation are the best and the most comfortable. For example if you travel by car you can choose your stop and your way how to get to the certain place. I think that this kind is preferable for many people. But apart from it airplane being the most expensive kind of transportation you can to get to any place easily and in short of time.That is my opinion :idea:
Last edited by Max76 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brown_Wolf

Postby Brown_Wolf » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:11 pm

I prefer travelling by train. It takes more time, but I can't stand haste. When I travel by train I can move around, enjoy nature outside the window, read a newspaper and drink a cup of coffee. When you travel by plane, you get speed, but not comfort. You have to sit in the armchair most of the time. When I fly anywhere, I always get sick. In addition, I hate food served on the plane. It's so untasty. Every time when I get the least chance to travel by train, I used it. Of course, I also like driving cars so sometimes we travel somewhere by car, but it happens very rarely because both of us are rather busy at work(((
Felix

Postby Felix » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:04 pm

Are you ready to have a nice talk today together with me? Yeah? I hope so. of course I like traveling as any other person. It is natural I think that many people like traveling. And you know I like when I am not a driver. It is better for me to travel by plane or by train. Of course it is rather expensive than while you are traveling by car but you are not worried about anything.
For example if you travel by car what rest do you have??? No rest because you should drive the whole day or night and it is difficult I think.
Rob1012

Postby Rob1012 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:13 pm

All types of transport have their own advantages and disadvantages.The train is cheap and comfortable for sleep in the same time,but ,I think,it doesn't suit for a long trip.A car is a good option for those who take endless amount of baggage but it is the most dangerous way because of the biggest percent of accidents .
So ,to my mind ,the plane is the perfect and It wins comparing car and train.Because you don't waste your time much ,as it is the fastest way . There is delicious food and drinks ,pleasant stuff in the plane.
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:08 pm

So wow pretty interesting theme for discussion I think. Everyone can suggest something as for choosing the right variant while traveling. For example I would like to mention that traveling by car is one of the most suitable, especially when you are not driver. But of course if you are a driver you will be able to spend too much time driving the car and all in all it is pretty difficult. If not to talk about car I would like to say that traveling by plane is one of the easiest and one of the most comfortable way while your trip, not a car.
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:34 pm

Music lovers prefer this kind of tourism. It is known that for one vacation in Europe, you can visit several concert venues. Some festivals last for three days. Therefore, very often near the stage you can see tent cities. There are special cult events in music. These include the Spanish Primavera, British Glastonbury and many others.
In many cities there are professional courses for cooks, and luxury restaurants exist around and round, but getting acquainted with the kitchens of countries is more interesting and pleasant in their homeland. Is the situation in a unique situation?Travel, for example, to magical France you need to diversify leisure time by studying wines and cheeses. To soft cheeses with a light aroma Bordeaux or Champagne wines will suit. And if you want to become a real connoisseur of fragrant tea, it is better to visit the province of China Fujian. It is known all over the world for its milky oolong tea and unusually tasty red tea.

Return to “Chit Chat”