how

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Tyler

Re: how

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:49 pm

You might understand that all people have different ways and different approaches as for choosing their favorite kind of transportation. There are many of them but all of them are quite different and different in price and comfort. I like to travel by plane, nothing can be better and faster than this kind of transport. Of course car is also good but when you are not a driver and go not so far. It is difficult morally and physically to travel by car. That's why I rather prefer such a way as airplanes . It is the best variant
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:38 pm

I have perfect mood today. I like traveling and usually I am confused about the way how to travel all over the world. Usually I choose traveling by plane of course choosing the car as a transport while traveling - good. But it is difficult to choose by car while traveling. Of course you can choose different ways and stops if you travel by car but just imagine how it is difficult to be a driver during the whole night and day instead of two hours of relaxing. What could you choose?)))
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 2:13 pm

Love is the best food for the soul (and even the best medicine for the afflicted soul) and this is the optimal condition for the child to realize himself as much as possible, live a successful and harmonious life, practically without pain, effort and suffering.
Such qualities are inherent in you? Yes? Then do not hesitate - you need to give birth! To you is what for to give birth or travail! Your child will bring you only joy! And he will be happy!
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Tue May 22, 2018 9:32 am

Of course I consider travelling by car as a normal way if you are not a driver and in charge of the situation on the road. Besides. I am interested in travelling by plane but I am afraid of it all time. All these flights are so difficult for me. But if course I know that the plane is the most popular and safe mode of transport in tourism. It is comfortable: comfortable seats, you will not stay hungry, polite stewards are always there and ready to help. It is important that there are latrines, especially when traveling with children. i always choose plane but I am always afraid of it.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:14 pm

In every niche in this life, there will always be someone who will play the role of thieves, murderers, the role of the dregs of society, the role of politicians and the role of workers, the role of gentlemen and the role of slaves. And each role, you need your comfort, you need your own screen of lies, through which they behold this world in a convenient way for themselves. I presented to you my ideology of the attitude to deception, which is not reduced to the weak and low-level manifestations of human nature.
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:13 am

Is it not fear to remain hungry that forces a person to do at least some kind of work, physical or mental, but work? The whole world and the order in it to keep on fear, a feeling that, as it turns out, is even very useful for a person, if he learns to manage them. And you can control your fear only by calling it yourself, and by means of fear of your own production, you can do what is necessary for you, not for others. Perhaps some of you will say - that there is nothing to be afraid of, you have to be brave and then you can win
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:46 am

No friends, everything really has its origin in terms of sex from the same natural urge to reproduce oneself like, and if it's more correct to say, it's the urge to sustain life as such, it's in us the instinct of "life" thus works . Sexual instinct is a kind of program that works inside of us almost constantly, and according to this program, we, experiencing sexual arousal, also in turn act on a certain algorithm. And we act as primitive as we lack in our awareness and self-control. After all, in our life it is stupid to follow the urge of such a powerful instinct, which is our sexual instinct, it is completely unreasonable, it can be fraught with extremely negative consequences for us.
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:35 am

Only in this case they can become authors of some important for this science theory. In other cases, psychologists, like many people in other professions, are carriers of other people's theories, which, if minor changes occur, do not necessarily become their own theories, unless these changes are very significant. In other words, theories in psychology are many, because the experience of different psychologists is different, and because the human psyche is complex in understanding, it can not be described by several formulas and explained by several universal laws.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:25 pm

You can travel by plane, by car ot train. I haven't flown yet, so I don't know how it's happened. But I often travel by train to the mountains, as I go there every year, and I want to tell you that it's very comfortable, you can sleep calmly, and lie. It's doesn't expensive. Once I travel around my country by bus, it was so bad and inconveniently, I should sleep sitting up and the roads were so crumpy. However, I could stop when I wanted. But in any case, if you travel so far, it's more comfortable to do this by plane, it's more expensive, but it will be faster. And this depends on people, some people afraid of travelling by plane.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:38 am

You create your own atmosphere in your home, people in your company can feel a certain way, and your wife or husband, next to you, feel the way you let them feel.
I could say that it's all about choosing the person with whom you associate your destiny, this is beyond any doubt, but nevertheless, your influence on whoever is near you is no less important.

Return to “Chit Chat”