how

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Easton

how

Postby Easton » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:47 am

Guys I think that all of us like travelling but what is your favourite kind of travelling? Do you like flying or for you it is more comfortable to travel by car? I think that there would be always really many advantages and disadvantages of different ways of travelling. I like flying and I think that it is very comfortable because it is fast and of course in many cases you can not travel by car to some places and the only way you can get to the place is plane but of course some people are afraid of flying and the other thing is that it is not cheap. I know it for sure. And you shall all the time stick to the timetable. I think that it is really very important and sometimes hard.
Kreg32

Re: how

Postby Kreg32 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:47 pm

well i think that in all the kinds of travelling there is something and i think that you can understand it and you know it. of course it is not easy for example to travel by car but i think that it is really very romantic and that is why if you want then of course you shall not lose any opportunity to travel and i think that you know what i am talking about. but of course i think that the most comfortable way of travelling is travelling y plane and i think that i do not need to explain it, of course it is the best and you know it, in my opinion it is really so and you understand it.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:15 am

Easton, thank you so much for your wonderful post. As for me traveling is a way how to relax and forget about all problems. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: also I think that exactly traveling is a way how to develop something new for yourself and also to find out exactly culture of the country you visit and something like this. But especially for me traveling is finding new friends and people who can help you in unknown country. As for the ways I rather prefer traveling by train because plains are so crazy for me. I am a little bit afraid of this kind of traveling you know I...
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:50 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here. I am glad to write here on this website today. I like also traveling without any doubts. But you know I have some difficulties with means of transportation. To tell the truth it is better for me to travel by car everywhere and without any words I find it as the most convenient kind of transportation. If there is long run I should travel by plane but I don't like flying because I am afraid of heights and it is really crazy for me. On the other hand as usual I try to use ships for long distance traveling. Trains are not for me if to be concrete.
James

Postby James » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:12 pm

Good afternoon my dear people!!? I can speak a lot about traveling. Because this kind of activity for example really inspires me and if I think about my future travel for example or simply about the country I want to visit. So I have mentioned that I am so afraid of flying. On the other hand I really understand how it is scary to fly by plane because there is even no chance to live if there is an aircraft. So maybe it is just because I watched a lot of films of such disasters.. I don't know. But it still makes me hurt when I travel by plane.
Max

Postby Max » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:19 pm

hello guys! have a nice evening! i like traveling in general. if there were such work to travel and i was payed for it, i would accept such job :lol: but unfortunately. as for me, i can't say which exact way of traveling i prefer. it depends on my mood. sometime i just need to relax near the sea-side on some resort all-inclusive hotel. if i want to run away from dirty city, from work and problems, i can rent a house in the suburb and stay there for week. it doesn't mater, what way will you choose, the important is that it should be good, relaxation and quiet rest.
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:25 pm

I like travelling very much, but I don't like planes. Well, I am not affraid of planes I just like to enjoy the travelling. I think that the best way of travelling in travelling by car, because it is very convenient and it is very interresting to go by car and look through the locality. If you like smth, then you can stop and have a look.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:06 pm

Good night... Are you ready to communicate with me here today? I like my car and I want to say that it is inseparable thing in my life because I can not imagine my working day without car. I can not imagine how I will get to my job by bus for example. Moreover how to travel by something kind of vehicle if it is not a car. It is really crazy for me))) I want to say that it is really comfortable to have own car because you can get anywhere at any time you want, you can travel with comfort and choose your own way and wherever you want to stop!!!!
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:05 am

as for me, I really like travelling very much, but I don't have much time for it because of my job, so that's why I preffer to travell by plane because it saves time. But I most of all I like to travell by car, because it is very convenient for me, but it takes much time, so I travell by car very seldom.
Lui

Postby Lui » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:10 am

Hi there boys. Are you ready to have a nice talk today together with me? Yeah? I hope so))) of course I like traveling as any other person. It is natural I think that many people like traveling. And you know I like when I am not a driver. It is better for me to travel by plane or by train. Of course it is rather expensive than while you are traveling by car but you are not worried about anything. For example if you travel by car what rest do you have??? No rest because you should drive the whole day or night and it is difficult I think.

Return to “Chit Chat”