adoption

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
German

Re: adoption

Postby German » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:55 am

Therefore, to manipulate the public consciousness with the help of tabooing, it is sometimes enough to hang the appropriate labels "good-bad", "right-wrong", "good-evil", "can-impossible" and so on, for those or other people or for those or other things. And then people will think and act, starting from these basic definitions.The task of tabooing, like many other manipulative methods, is to replace the original thesis. Imposing limitations on the initial thesis, all these techniques allow a person to reason fully and logically, but because of the incorrect initial thesis, all the reasoning of the person will accordingly move in the wrong direction and lead to wrong conclusions.
Josh

Postby Josh » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:55 am

Adoption is a positive way. You dont just make happy yourself, you also give a child you adopt a chance for a happy life with loving parents. It may be long and difficult to achieve, but it is deffinetly worth fighting for. I know there are a lot of agencies around the world that help you go through this process and assist all the way to the end.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:28 am

Certainly this is done for a reason, it is also manipulation on the basis of sexual instinct and is used in the most active way, it's not for nothing that people are so desperate to increase something themselves, doing this at times quite rashly. Sexuality helps a person well in life, it is a means of bargaining and the main means of attracting attention, a very important action for us from other people. At the same time, the sexual instinct is, first of all, the need, and only then the image to which this need is tied.
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:23 am

Usually in such cases it comes to psychotherapeutic practice, when people turn to psychologists and psychotherapists for help and receive appropriate services. Yes, this is a good example of the practicality of psychology.
But this is only one of its sides, which indicates its usefulness. In fact, the field of practical psychology, as I said, is much broader. In addition, psychotherapy in practical psychology occupies far from the most important place.
Rich

Postby Rich » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:58 pm

It is very hard to answer the question whether adoption is a good or bad thing for 100%! I have never adopted a child, and I have no idea how to do this. However, I think I would be glad to have a child, even if it is adopted. As I've heard the process of adoption is long and complicated, and you do not always get what you expect, but when people decide to give birth to a child, they also need to overcome different challenges, and they also have no idea what child they will have. Adoption can be a really good thing, for both: parents and orphans.
Liam

Postby Liam » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:48 pm

Today, this is a very topical issue, and at the same time it is needed. It's like a chance to give kids to feel themselves in a complete family. And we guys feel yourself you are responsible for someone - to feel yourself parents. My friends often visit various orphanages. Last year they have adopted a child. At this moment, they are very happy to have done this. They even think of adopting another one. I think you will make the right choice if you really give a child a chance to feel like a family.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:36 pm

I suggested that they establish temporary relations on the side by agreement with each other, so that there is no psychological trauma to any of the spouses. And that each of them was satisfied with their sex life. In some cases, this approach perfectly helps to save the family and even allows to strengthen it. Because, despite the physical treason, to which both spouses are consciously, by mutual agreement, in their soul they continue to love, appreciate and respect each other, they need each other. And temporary connections on the side are for them just entertainment.
Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:14 pm

Naturally, such people are not needed by the ruling elite, they are ideal for submissive slaves who are afraid of everything and are very obedient.
The instinct of power has this power not by chance, it indicates to us that each of us is born free and independent, that it is simply unbearable to obey the will of another person, even if the existing structure of society, in which, without power, is indispensable.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:07 pm

This is natural, natural and completely normal, since any failure shows a person his weakness and inability to live, so he can not rely on himself, can not believe himself, in himself and in his strength. But he must understand that if he does not give up and will continue to struggle, then his persistence and perseverance will sooner or later succeed, they will allow him to win and come to success. Therefore, it is necessary to overcome difficulties, or overcome, if there are forces to do so, or if it is impossible to overcome them, then we need to circumvent them and circumambulate them, and for this we need to be smart enough, flexible, calculating, cunning person.

Return to “Chit Chat”