adoption

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Endi

adoption

Postby Endi » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:44 am

I am one of those people who is thinking about adoption and that is why I want to ask for advice. Are here guys who tried it and what do you think about it? Is it really as good as many people are talking or it maybe cause you many unpleasant problems? I know that it can be really different but I would like to hear your experience about that and then it would be easier for me to make my decision. And the other thing that I would like to know is whether you did it alone or you used someone's help for example the help of the agency. If you can give advice about that I am really waiting for that. Hope that you can help.
Kreg32

Re: adoption

Postby Kreg32 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:50 pm

i do not think that it is bad way of parenting and i do not think that it is worse than surrogacy and of course you shall understand it and you shall know everything about it. but of course we all sometimes need something and i think that you like different things and there are a lot of people who like adoption and at the same time there are those who do not like it and that is why i think that it is really stupid to talk what is better and what is worse because i think that you can understand that both of them are good enough and you shall just choose.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:11 pm

Nice to meet you guys here. I consider adopting children is a good variant of becoming parents after surrogate motherhood of course. I really appreciate people who have great desire to become parents. It is really fantastic. I knorhthst it becomes to be popular in many countries but unfortunately not in all countries.. My friends adopted baby and they said that it was rather cheaper than surrogacy motherhood by the way. So you can also choose this kins of being happy parents!
James

Postby James » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:56 am

Good morning Endi. I see you are so friendly and I really would like to help you with your questions. But unfortunately I have never tried this method of being a dad and unfortunately I even not plan to do it. Adoption is really good variant for being a parent and of course it is rather cheaper than surrogacy motherhood but. I don't know more information about it unfortunately. On the other hand I hope everything will be okey with you and your attempt in adoption will be really successful. I sincerely wish you to succeed in this important in your life deal
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:04 pm

Hi Endi. I am glad to have a little talk with you friends. Adoption is a fantastic process that helps people not to be alone, not to be alone all those couples who unfortunately don't have opportunity and health to have children. I want to say that I have experience in the adoption because some years ago I adopted two years old baby. to my mind it was the best decision of me and my partner. we really happy that we gave family for this child and nowadays this boy is a part of our life. If you decided to adopt baby!!! Do it!!! You will never regret it be absolutely sure
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:37 pm

as for me, I've never thought about adoption and I don't have any experience in it, but I have a friend who adopted a child. They adopted a baby boy and decided not to tell him that he was adopted, they told that he was born through the surrogasy program.Everything was good before he became an eleven years old boy. Someone of neighbours told himabout his adoption, there are always such "wonderful" people, and he was furuous, he started to smoke, drink, had a bad company. And then his parents decided to give hom a meeting with his real mother, because he wanted it, and after he saw his mother, when he saw that he wasn't needed to that woman, he stopped smokig, drinking and everything became good.
Max

Postby Max » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:45 am

good morning guys! it is pleasure to communicate with you, especially on such important topic. but firstly, i would like to introduce myself. my name is Max and i am 22 years old. i have got boyfriend, we are together for 5 years (for us marriage is not necessary). so, we started to talk about children, but i think that i am too young for children and i am afraid of it yet. so my friend has recommend me this website. she told me that here i will find adherents. so i am here. and i want to know about adoption system as much as possible. guys, who has experience with adoption system? can you recommend maybe good agency or what we should do first of all?
Lui

Postby Lui » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am

Hello fathers. Hello Endi. Of course is not the same as surrogate motherhood but ultimately there is also a good variant of it. I would like to say that adoption is rather cheap procedure as surrogate motherhood so that's why many couples can find something positive here. But the one maim reason why I didn't try it just because I wanted to become a biological father for my baby. But I wish you good luck in it, and dont be afraid of doing these steps guys!!!You will not regret
Cris

Postby Cris » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:10 am

Greetings to you my friends. Theme is suitable for me once, because I am interested in this issue, I registered myself on this site in order to find out more about the adoption process, I want to adopt with my partner. Some of our friends adopted a child several years ago and now this boy is 8 years old. I never specified with them how they did it, I only know that they adopted him from the orphanage when the baby was 2 years old. And I know that they collected various documents for a long time. And the most interesting thing is that the boy is like both parents, and always tell them that your child is so similar to you, it's so cute. Saving this child, I believe how lucky he was. :cry: :)
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:00 pm

Hi everybody. Of course I heard about another one procedure which is called as adoption. Of course I am aware a little bit what is it and how to do. Ultimately I would like to say that I have never had any experience in it and it seems to me that I am not going to plan in future this procedure if I want to become a father once more. I think the adoption is rather boring and complicated procedure it takes a very long time to achieve some positive results in it. For me it is better to waste more money but do everything legally and as faster as it is just possibly.

Return to “Chit Chat”