trips

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Dan36

Re: trips

Postby Dan36 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:25 am

Well the answer for your question is very simple. If you want to go for a trip and to organise it properly, you should apply to an aggency. There are a lot of it. But not all of them are good. Choose the best of them by surfing the internet, go there and discuss all the issues you'd like to have.
James

Postby James » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:58 pm

Trips are important in our life. And that's why it is important to choose the right place. For example I stayed in that place and I can say that the property is located in the heart of old town, so there is a plethora of famous tourist places here. I liked the pool on the top floor very much. However, it is a mistake of the hotel to make one place for those who want to have a dinner and some rest. I think it should be separated. However, the staff at the pool was stunning, and there was no problem with them. As for apartments, they were well-groomed with nice facilities. However, I would prefer to have a kettle and some coffee or tea in the room. We had to come to the housekeeping every time we wanted something.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:32 am

Hi. Remember me??? My name is Harry and I am a newcomer here on this website. I have been registered here exactly today and now I am absorbed in communication. Most of all when I stayed there I liked location. There is everything not far from that place. The staff was very welcoming and helpful, they met us so nice and told us much interesting information about the hotel, we saw that they did their best and it was very pleasant. There is a good parking on the territory of the hotel, it was very convenient.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:22 pm

https://gayweekends.com/object/le-detour/ Cozy, friendly gay bar with lively atmosphere. It is small but usually fun, has a mixed and rather young clientele. This bar is popular among tourists. Great service. It's worth a visit. i want you all just pay attemtion on the stay there and there you will get something positive and benefitial all the time for you.because thee are many great and benefitial places for you to have the time and you will get some positive emotions all the time for you there. I want you all the time just keep this place in the mind adn you will be really satisfied with it. I recommend it for you.
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:34 pm

I like to travell very much, but I am a very busy person, so it is very difficult for me to organise my trips by myself. So if I want to have a good trip I ask for a help. First of all I ask my boyfriend to do all this stuff and sometimes when he is not busy, he arranges everything, but if he can't do it, then I apply to an agency.
Lui

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:39 pm

Trips always make us happy!! Moreover if you stay in wonderful places and this one is one of them https://gayweekends.com/object/hotel-de ... nt-tropez/ here you will find many interesting!! For example there is a well-stocked gym and a spa in the hotel where travellers can round off the day with a soothing massage and invigorate the body, soul and mind in the sauna or steam room. Outdoor swimming pool with lovely lounge spaces around it located on the roof is an excellent place to cool off. Personally I liked that place
Cris

Postby Cris » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:14 am

Greetings to you, dear friends. Listen guy, I can not advise you any places. After all, how, you yourself must know what you want. This is my opinion, I suddenly advise you and you do not like, I would not want you to mention me with an evil word! But my father and mother always travel by car, for long distances and the father carefully plans such a trip. Once a year they travel by car and when I was less, I traveled with them. Father for half a year ponders all the stops, calls up all the hotels and book rooms, studies the map, and it brings him great pleasure. :)
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:43 pm

Hi. . I think that mostly people like staying in simple but comfortable hotels. And there is one of such places. From my experience, it is good place with comfortable location for everyone. Moreover there there is a well-stocked gym and a spa in the hotel where travellers can round off the day with a soothing massage and invigorate the body, soul and mind in the sauna or steam room. Outdoor swimming pool with lovely lounge spaces around it located on the roof is an excellent place to cool off.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:15 pm

Hello guys! how is it going? i am fine. as for me I sincerely glad to see each of you and I am ready to find common language with all of you.
Chase you are right that nowadays traveling is a great way to relax. I am more than agree that a lot of people people are trying to make their trip and destination on their own,i also think that it is really very popular now. Without any words and doubts there are a lot of resources and good websites thanks for you can organise your trip in a best way!!! It is really possible!
Diego

Postby Diego » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:34 pm

I know that regularly voyaging people are more calm and sustained, which is important in our rapidly changing and sometimes unstable world. Travel develops in the person of many positive qualities: the ability to quickly adapt to new people and circumstances, the ability to find a way out of the most unusual situations. Inveterate travelers are less prone to fears, they have more and more diverse life experience, they have rich communication skills, including with representatives of the most exotic nationalities and cultures. Travelers become more tolerant and tolerant to representatives of various minorities - national, religious, sexual.

Return to “Chit Chat”