love

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Adrian

Re: love

Postby Adrian » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:34 am

Russian classics are a higher stage, but attempts to jump onto it, jumping over other steps, will not lead to anything good, start with a simpler literature that will help you solve your current problems.
This is just one example of obtaining information that is of course important, but often not relevant to the situation in which a person can be at the moment, and in fact little else gives it, except for the commonplace reading.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:00 pm

This information will let you understand the wishes of your interlocutor, his reaction to your words, his potential for impact on him and, in general, his moral stability.After all, it is almost impossible to predict the result of every possible talk from the point of view of its positive conclusion, you think why the negotiations between members of various governments always take place in several stages - because they need the most thorough analysis and revealing the weak and strong sides of the interlocutor in them.
German

Postby German » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:49 am

Without you, my dear, there will not be this world, it will not be for you. Therefore, you are the most important element in it. From you the bad and the good start in your life. You must understand your importance to yourself, to appreciate yourself. Then you will have to love yourself for what. And the attention of people who do not love themselves is just concentrated on those around them, on the outside world. They value other people more than themselves, considering them responsible for their own happiness.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:48 pm

People will not respect someone who, because of their negative assessment, did not dare to do anything. But if you still overcome the barriers in the form of criticism, if you do as you wish, you will be respected even for the character, even if you make a mistake. Remember this every time you hear a negative response to your address, do not let it shut your energy potential. As for people who are overconfident, who completely ignore criticism, I want to advise you not to go on about your Ego.
Daren

Postby Daren » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:50 am

The instinct of self-preservation is usually associated with fear, while all derivative instincts can be attributed to this state. What we say is afraid, when we strive to gain more power, or what we fear when we want sex, or are jealous, we are really afraid for ourselves and the inability to survive to continue our generation. Everything really revolves around it, and we do not always realize it when our desires and our behavior force us to act in a certain way, for most of such processes are going on in a subconscious state, bypassing our consciousness
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:50 pm

Maybe true love can live anywhere, but in more cases it's just a habit of living together. Look at the teenagers, they say I love you, all people with whom they have relations, it's wrong. For example, you chat with him only two days, and he writes you I love you, You are all my life. Opposite to this, for example my friend had relations, she loved him, he said the same, bur finally he broke her heart. But soon she met a new boy, she fell in love with him, and now they live together and happy and soon they are going to get married. I think that maybe anywhere this true love can live but it's very difficult to find it.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:59 am

My myths and fairy tales are not necessary to me, the subjective point of view of a person can be so subtle that relying solely on it can be greatly deceived. But the person with whom I have to deal is really important to me, because every type of people with a set of certain qualities contributes to the appearance in his life of the corresponding problems. Each person is a kind of generator for developing a negative attitude toward oneself, it is impossible to be ideal, but it is possible to minimize the negative in one's own way.
Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:24 am

The instinct of self-preservation is the most basic and determining instinct, I consider it to be the main and strongest, in terms of what it determines for man its main task - survival as a species. As far as I know, I'm not the only one who holds this opinion, which in fact is very easy to verify if you analyze all other instincts, which are nothing more than the constituent parts of the instinct of self-preservation. Any instinct, whether instinct of hunger and thirst, maternal instinct, instinct of power and sexual instinct, they are all aimed at one thing, to help a person survive.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:25 pm

Even if different from other people and having charisma, you will not necessarily be a person for other people. After all, not every person is valuable, even if it is unique. A person can be quite unusual, unique, interesting, but at the same time harmful. We can accept such a person, and even partly admire him as a person, but if he harms us and not benefits, we will inevitably wish that this person does not exist in our lives. Therefore, I think that it is necessary to work on yourself in such a way as to eventually become a very useful person for society and be in demand.

Return to “Chit Chat”