love

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Chase

love

Postby Chase » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:03 am

guys do you believe in real love? i think that nowadays a lot of people do not believe in it and they tell that it does not exist and that is why it is really interesting for me to know what you can tell about it and what you think about it?personally, i think that the real love exists but it is really hard to find it and to feel it nowadays.i think that people do not understand sometimes where is real love and where the love is not real but in general you shall not lose your opportunity to try it.i think that you shall enjoy every minute of your life and without love it is really impossible. so tell me what you think about it?
Kreg32

Re: love

Postby Kreg32 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:19 pm

i do not know sometimes i believe really much in real love but other time i do not think that it is real and that is why i do not know what to tell you, i really want to believe that real love exists and it is really good but i do not know, very often i have a lot of different doubts because there are many not good people and i think that you know what i am talking about and what i mean, but of course it is love and that is why i think that you shall always believe in something like that and then you would be happy, that is my opinion about it.
James

Postby James » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:13 am

You are right Chase, how would it be Pity but you are really right... I support your idea that think people do not understand sometimes where is real love and where the love is not real but in general you shall not lose your opportunity to try it.i also think in the way that you shall enjoy every minute of your life and without love you will have never do it. I want to say that people should also love each other and respect, trust each other. And in any case betray the person who loves you. Be careful with these feelings.
Dan36

Postby Dan36 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:59 pm

I am an optimistic person, so I believe in love, and I've already found it. And also I think even those people who's saying something like: "I don't believe in love" also hope to find their love, to find their true love. Of course, it is my own opinion, but every person needs someone to love.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:46 am

Hi everybody and everyone here here today. How are you doing? I want to discuss thisttheme because love is very sensitive feeling. And unfortunately not all people can appreciate how love is important in our life. No one can understand that we won't live without love and we can not even imagine our life without love. This true feeling is very difficult but in the same moment is so pleasant for all people in our world. All people should love and be loved because this feeling makes us happy!!!!!
Lui

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:08 pm

Love is the thing that everyone needs. I can agree with everyone that we can not live without love and it is horrible to imagine a person who doesn't love and being not loved. It is worse thing... Personally for me there is no certain choice if we speak about be loved or just love. I think that these two things are inseparable. And we can not say that the person is happy in love feelings if he has just one component. If person loves but not has the same, he is not happy, and if the person is loved but not loves it is also horrible. Love can make people feel happiness and at the same time be upset
Cris

Postby Cris » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:04 am

Good day to all of you guys. Love is a serious topic for discussion. I believe that the more mature you are spiritually and wisely, the more you understand the term love. You can live your whole life and never love anyone. It's a little sad. But it is not enough to find love and love for real, you need to carry this fragile feeling and condition through all life. Because in order to destroy love one action or word is sufficient. If a person is dear to you, you love him and he is you too, keep these feelings, because it is difficult, never cross the line of what is permissible, otherwise time can not be returned. :o ;)
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:52 am

Hello and good mood for all visitors!!! Love is strongly important for me. That's why I can state that it is inseparable part of our life. And normal people can not live without love at all. If they live they are not happy people.But truly say, especially for me it is fantastic feeling to love. It can inspire, it can make you act, it makes you stronger and it makes you change! I can not live without love. It is really difficult for me. I mean not to love. Ultimately it is a choice for everyone in this strong deal
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:45 am

When the first time, or even the second time you fall in love, you are simple-minded and open. You rush into relationships with the unshakable zeal of a baby who is trying to try new foods. You are hungry for the true love of your life, and suddenly here it is - all yours is at your disposal!And you give, take, you want and demand from these first relations to the maximum. You want the love story you've been waiting for. You want the guy you deserve. You have a whole list of things that you can not wait to do, see, feel through love for another. You have so much to share!
Diego

Postby Diego » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:21 am

True love is caring. The ancient Greeks had many names of various forms of love: virtue, attachment to the family, desire and common affection. But all these forms of love have a common feature: caring. Sympathy. Attraction and chemistry create a connection that allows people to mate. Without this romantic constituent relationship is nothing more than lust or mere fascination.Respect. Mutual respect is a very important part of true love. You will know that you found your soul mate when you can honestly say: "I saw good and bad your qualities, but I still love you". While your partner feels the same.

Return to “Chit Chat”