love

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Howard

Re: love

Postby Howard » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:29 pm

I believe in true love. But also I believe that it is very difficult to identify it. A true lover is one who loves you unconditionally, cares about you, helps you through thick and thin, treats you as his/her family, and no matter what happens to your looks, financial status and life, he/she will always be beside you holding your hand. Read on to find out how to tell if your lover is true. If you have doubts about your relationship, airing them in a calm and mature conversation is the best way to make sure both of you are on the same page. True love is unconditional and defined by trust and faith throughout the relationship.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:00 am

I continue to say that love is the most important feeling and thing in our life and possibly to say that it's not only love between two partners ,it is your love to your close people, to other people. Probably if you love you are happy. And not wonder that it happens very often that people do not appreciate their love and then they really regret. Besides in my life there is mutual love and I hope that me and my beloved one will be together forever to the death and our love will be infinite. All in all love is the most important for me even rather better than friendship.
Brown_Wolf

Postby Brown_Wolf » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:27 pm

I think love really exisits, and the proof is that I'm in love now. However, all depends on what you actually mean when you say somebody 'I love you'. Some people say this phrase to get intimacy, others use these word to get money or any other benefits. I think love doesn't exist for these people. They use love to rich their self-serving purposes. I say these words because I really care about my partner. I say it to him because he's so caring and kind. I consider myself to be a reserved person, so it's really hard for me to speak about my emotions. I was the first in our couple who said these words. Nothing but real feelings made me do this!!!
Felix

Postby Felix » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:13 pm

You rush into relationships with the unshakable zeal of a baby who is trying to try new foods. You are hungry for the true love of your life, and suddenly here it is - all yours is at your disposal!And you give, take, you want and demand from these first relations to the maximum.
You want the love story you've been waiting for. You want the guy you deserve. You have a whole list of things that you can not wait to do, see, feel through love for another.

Return to “Chit Chat”