love

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Howard

Re: love

Postby Howard » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:29 pm

I believe in true love. But also I believe that it is very difficult to identify it. A true lover is one who loves you unconditionally, cares about you, helps you through thick and thin, treats you as his/her family, and no matter what happens to your looks, financial status and life, he/she will always be beside you holding your hand. Read on to find out how to tell if your lover is true. If you have doubts about your relationship, airing them in a calm and mature conversation is the best way to make sure both of you are on the same page. True love is unconditional and defined by trust and faith throughout the relationship.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:00 am

I continue to say that love is the most important feeling and thing in our life and possibly to say that it's not only love between two partners ,it is your love to your close people, to other people. Probably if you love you are happy. And not wonder that it happens very often that people do not appreciate their love and then they really regret. Besides in my life there is mutual love and I hope that me and my beloved one will be together forever to the death and our love will be infinite. All in all love is the most important for me even rather better than friendship.
Brown_Wolf

Postby Brown_Wolf » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:27 pm

I think love really exisits, and the proof is that I'm in love now. However, all depends on what you actually mean when you say somebody 'I love you'. Some people say this phrase to get intimacy, others use these word to get money or any other benefits. I think love doesn't exist for these people. They use love to rich their self-serving purposes. I say these words because I really care about my partner. I say it to him because he's so caring and kind. I consider myself to be a reserved person, so it's really hard for me to speak about my emotions. I was the first in our couple who said these words. Nothing but real feelings made me do this!!!
Felix

Postby Felix » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:13 pm

You rush into relationships with the unshakable zeal of a baby who is trying to try new foods. You are hungry for the true love of your life, and suddenly here it is - all yours is at your disposal!And you give, take, you want and demand from these first relations to the maximum.
You want the love story you've been waiting for. You want the guy you deserve. You have a whole list of things that you can not wait to do, see, feel through love for another.
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:10 pm

I think that my love with my partner is like fate and I believe in that. My sincere feelings to him is something that God presented for me. He is my first and true love and I hope it will last forever!!! I believe in fate, because I was waiting for such an ideal partner and he has become my first true love, who was written by fate for me. Love for me is like treasure and I strongly believe that God blessed me with my fantastic partner . He is my real love and I am happy for it if to say truth.
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:28 pm

The human heart seeks love, wants to live in love and die, feeling loved. A person can not live without faith in it. So the question is whether true love exists, and if so, what kind of love it is, it is our attempt to find irrefutable evidence of its reality.From the very beginning, people are driven by an irresistible urge to pour out or show tender feelings on someone. This is due to a strong urge to unconditionally give and receive some reward for affection or caring for another being. Therefore, love is not an illusion or a fleeting intestinal emotion, which may soon end. A congenital feeling, as well as the vocation of each person. It was thanks to love that we were created. This is our beginning, the middle and our end.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:14 am

Well I can state that I have had many lovers in my life. And I loved not once. But the real mutual love and I can call it as first strong love I felt with my beloved one. With my dear husband. Nowadays I can say with the sureness that nothing can be better than mutual love moreover when you are sure that your partner loves you. I can not say that love is something easy and inspiring, I can say that love is such a thing you even can suffer from. But taking many efforts to it you will achieve many pleasures to my mind
Bart

Postby Bart » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:10 am

Oh my Goodness.. Love. It is the best feeling in our life. I can not compare it with something else. I can not describe this feeling. just want to say that this feeling makes your inspires and you are another person when you are in love. Actually you might understand that love brings both something positive in your life and negative. I hope you understand what I mean here. The real love in my life was at once but I had a lot of sympathies and they offended me as well
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 6:12 am

The most important thing in forgiveness is to understand that it is much more necessary to you than to your abuser. Having stated in the heat of indignation "I will never forgive you for this!", You load a load of not the most pleasant emotions on your shoulders - and not at all the culprit of your experiences. It is for you, not him, to suffer from anger, anger and resentment, again and again living the situation in your imagination - hence, by the way, the expressions "keep evil", "keep hurt", "have a tooth on someone".
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Wed May 16, 2018 3:09 am

Love is such a feeling that we can not live without. I can't say that friendship for example is rather stronger and better than love. No. Love feelings are more exciting and more valuable in our world. And it has different kinds of expressing love feelings, towards family, friends, beloved one. True love is when you can not stop thinking about the other person, when you will compromise to make that person happy, when you'll do anything for him . I wish you to have your sincere love and curious feelings in your life.

Return to “Chit Chat”