job

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Bart

Re: job

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:05 am

Have a really pleasant day and many perspective ideas in conclusion. I would like to inform you with some information about me. Maybe you have found out that I am into cooking and job connected with my passion. Truly say I have no experience in working in this branch of work but I have a great desire for it. That's why I think I achieved some successful aims in my life. I love my job and it is the best for me because it brings me pleasure and I don't need anything else. I really love my job and that's all
Eric

Postby Eric » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:24 am

I always say that the job you choose should always be desirable and bring you not only money but also pleasure in your life. If you don't have it you will be all time stressful and you won't enjoy your job.
and in the conclusion the lost of desire. And here is, it is understandable that this can lead to degradation and lack of willingness to work. so that's why I suppose that if you don't want to suffer from stresses of not pleasant job, try to choose the one you like
Davis

Postby Davis » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:34 am

Each parent seeks to grow an intelligent, capable, kind, responsive child, but it does not work for everyone. Children grow spoiled, capricious, arrogant. In a word, spoiled. In this article, we will advise what to do to prevent this from happening to your child.We, as responsible parents, wish to raise our child to the maximum prepared for independent life in this unpredictable world. But let us tell the truth: many people, by "preparing for an independent life," only mean a good formal education. From an early age the child is taught mathematics, writing, science and other sciences, and a little later they are sent to a strong school. Of course, all this is useful and necessary in adult life, but is it enough to grow an unspoiled child?
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 2:53 pm

For the fact that so much time harassed themselves. So much effort and nerves spent on experiencing and chewing insult. For the fact that for this time they deprived themselves of joy. Ask for your pardon! Unfortunately, it is not possible to collect all the insults in a heap and at once to work it all out. Each insult requires an individual approach. Take time and sort out the debris from the grievances accumulated in your entire life. Make yourself a great gift - a life without grievances! A man can not be offended.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Tue May 22, 2018 3:07 am

Everyone is usualy complaining about job. And even me sometimes. Just a little bit :lol: besides I would like to say that my job is pretty creative and valuable for me. Nowadays I try to show myself as much as possible. As for experience, I am not sure that it us normal to give such boundaries for people who want to work. If you are full of troubles and you don't know what to do, try to think positive. Apart from it, your job should bring you satisfaction and pleasure as many people mentioned. So good luck
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:02 pm

But all this is evident, all these childish manipulations, all these cheap tricks people use, and that's why I want to deal with serious, older people who are responsible for their words. Great thinkers of the human race, pointed to the unconsciousness of people, in which they do all those bad deeds for themselves, completely not understanding what they are doing. I fully agree with this, I would only add to this the weakness of people, as a reason, which motivates not the most reasonable actions for oneself.
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:52 am

Perhaps you can work with the negative qualities of your character, perhaps you can resort to the help of a psychologist. But it is obvious that if something prevents you from communicating normally with other people, and therefore they avoid you, then you need something to do with this. Otherwise, nothing in your life will change - you will remain a lonely person.Let's go further, and let's say that you do not offend people and do not repel them from yourself with your attitude toward them, but are simply afraid to communicate with them, well, for example, because of the negative past experience and as a consequence - because of the subconscious fear of failure .
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:33 am

And even men, despite their polygamy, still prefer to have sex not just and not only with a sexually attractive woman, but with a woman with whom they have a spiritual intimacy. Maybe not everyone wants this, but many. Or better say so - men can have sex with different women, but they only make love with the woman they love, to which they experience not only sexual, but also emotional and emotional attraction. So people not only control animal instincts, but also more sublime feelings
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:47 am

Some people are inconsistent, they can abandon their decisions without any logical justification, but only under the influence of emotions. Therefore, it is important to notice and behave in a similar way, skilfully skipping along with the person from one thought to another. It can be unpleasant, sometimes it can even irritate, but the main thing is the result. We are all not perfect, we all have our shortcomings, we need to be more tolerant of this. If you do not learn to accept people as they are, or rather, if you do not learn to accept their shortcomings - you will not be able to build useful relationships with them.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:28 pm

I'm a student, a first-year student, and it's very difficult to find a job, which takes less time, as more time is devoted to studying, doing homework. For example, my father like his job very much. He is a civil servant, sometimes he has difficulties in his work, and he rarely quarrel with his boss, but he has still satisfied his work. My mother is an engineer. This is a very responsible work, as she should have more attention to not to be mistaken. And my profession is a teacher of English and German languages. I want to be one of those teachers who helps young people gain profound knowledge of the leading foreign languages.

Return to “Chit Chat”