job

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Chase

job

Postby Chase » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:46 pm

guys I would like to know more about you and that is why i want to ask you what are you doing in your life, i am talking about your work or maybe some are students and i would tell you about myself and i hope that it would be really interesting for you to read it and we will have nice conversation here. the thing that i can tell you about myself is that i really love working and for me it is very important to have the work which i love and enjoy , i think that I would not be able to work and not enjoy it. i am working as a journalist, and what are you doing for a living?do you enjoy your job?
Kreg32

Re: job

Postby Kreg32 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:16 pm

well i think that it gonna be really very interesting topic for all of us and we can talk about it more and more, the thing that i can tell you about it is that it is very important to love your job and i think that i am in love with my job, of course sometimes there are some hard moments and i do not deny it but in general i love everything that i am doing and i think that now you are interested in what i am doing and of course i would not hide it, i am working as dentist and it is really very good work, of course not easy but i love much.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm

I like my job and I am so proud of being a business man.... I always say that the job you choose should always be desirable and bring you not only money but also pleasure in your life. If you don't have it you will be all time stressful and you won't enjoy your job.and in the conclusion the lost of desire. And here is, it is understandable that this can lead to degradation and lack of willingness to work. so that's why I suppose that if you don't want to suffer from stresses of not pleasant job, try to choose the one you like
James

Postby James » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:45 am

Hi boys who are here today on this friendly website. I want to ask you something about your mood. Are you in a good shape I hope??? :lol: :lol: You are right Franky that you should not work just for money.. It would be really wrong if everything in our countries would be done just for money or for getting money. Job should be a pleasure for you but not as some huge stone for example you are hanging every day. Job is the most important method how to earn money. And you should be a professional in your department to get the same from other people.
Max

Postby Max » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:46 pm

hello guys! it is my first day here and i am very exciting and i hope to find new friends here from all the world. i am working student. my name is Max and i am 22 years old. i study on philological department, so i am future interpretor and translator. i work in the furniture shop, here i can have experience in communicating with different kind of people (from poor to reach, with different characters and inquiries), so i think it will be good experience for me. but in future i want to work as translator. unfortunately, in my country it is so hard to find good job for such specialization, but i hope i will be able do it.
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:44 pm

To tell you the truth, I like my job. I am a teacher. But I have some problems with my work. The biggest problem is my orientation. I am trying to hide it, because not all people can understand it and I can loose my job. And the second thing is that I would like to spend more time with my family but not with another children.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:51 pm

Hi people from this website. I have my pleasant job and I am really happy that I don't hate it. I have mentioned you that My profession is a teaching and yes I am a teacher of foreign languages. What do you think about it? I am more than sure that this profession demands to be responsible and committed to the work and children at all. I think that teachers exactly one of those people who should be important in forming person's opinion and life at all. I like my profession because I like children as well and that's why I commit myself to this job at all)))) I have just pleasure from ut
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:46 am

Well, if to talk about my job, then I am a teacher. I like my job very much. I like children, I like to teach them something new, but now I am thinking to find other job, because I have a family and I have a child and I want to give more attention to my family and to my child, but not to other children.bSo I am looking for a job which could be done at home.
Lui

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:21 am

Nice to greet all of you here today. How are you feeling today dudes??? What about your plans for today? Nowadays people really appreciate their jobs and it is true. Of course my job for me is very important and I have many dreams for creating different ideas for business or something like this... I like my job and you know I worked hard to get this dream job and I try to be patient and determined to be acknowledged by my head for example. When I am exhausted from my job I try to make a day off for myself to be full of energy
Cris

Postby Cris » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:49 am

Good afternoon friends. If we talk about work, then about myself I can say that I'm a workaholic. And anyway, if I'm doing anything, training, doing housework, anything, then I do it with great fanaticism and zeal. Strongly try and maybe even work too hard. By profession I am an engineer of buildings. I consider this a very responsible work, which requires increased attention and concentration. I love my job. I try to further develop, I now study computer programming, so that the brain does not relax))) :D

Return to “Chit Chat”