friends

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Easton

friends

Postby Easton » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:29 pm

I would like to ask you very simple but interesting thing what do you think about having friends in the social networks or somewhere in the internet. I think that it shall be really very interesting to know your opinion. Do you think about them as about real friends or just communication for fun. I think that you can give the right answer and you can tell what you think about it. Personally I think that sometimes in the internet you can find better people and better friends than in the real life and I think that you know it. But what you think about this topic?
Kreg32

Re: friends

Postby Kreg32 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:54 pm

i do not know and i do not want ot tell anything about the friends in the social networks but i can tell you the one thing about it , it is that you shall just feel whether the person is good, but i do not think that you really can feel whether the person is good or not if you are just communicating in the social network and i think that you understand what i am talking about. that is why of course if you want to communicate with the person then you shall not stop doing it but you shall not trust the person too much, because it may be not good for you.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:59 am

Easton I am happy to greet you here today. How are you doing guys?? I have friends who are not gays and who are gays too. And all in all I have a girl as the best friend. It is a stereotype that boy and girl can not have serious friendship. My best friend is Lusie and I am happy to have such a soul friend. All in all I am really glad to have such a serious talk. And I am sure that friendship with girls is also fantastic. And by the way this my girl who is my friend, we have met each other in Facebook. Can you believe in it?
James

Postby James » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:54 pm

Good afternoon my dears. Friends is inseparable part of our life. If you don't want to be alone you immediately should make friends!!!! For example I have many of them you know. But not with all I have really good relationships. I have really good friends for sure. I don't know why but people as usual like to spend time with me and they like to communicate with me. I really don't know why, but I suppose maybe I am a good mixer)))) I am happy to hang such friends I have because I even can not imagine my life without them. At all I am soooo friendly and we can be friends too
Max

Postby Max » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:32 pm

i think social networks are on the high level of using. we use it every day for real. we exchange information, media-files, share music and video, communicate with relatives from another countries. it is so important to keep in contact with relatives, especially if they are far away. and of course most of people meet their partner in the social network. i am not exception. i met my boyfriend in the social network Instagram, he liked my photos and we began to communicate. so with the help of social networks we can have beautiful love-story.
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:55 pm

I don't think that it is a good idea to find friends in the internet, becouse you don't know the person with whom you chat. Many bad people who want to harm you can hide in the internet. I don't really try to find friends in the internet because of such a thing. It is always better to know the person.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:36 am

Here you are guys. I have not so good mood as I would like to have but it is because of horrible weather you know. Let's cheer up each other with nice talk. for me my friends are the best and if they have some troubles or problems I am always ready to help them with it!! That's for sure. And I know that If I have problems or simply need their support they will always help me as I am. I think it is important fact in the friendship. Friends are those people who are always ready to be with you and support you even if you are not right!!! i like to speak about friends because they are the best for me)))
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:55 am

As for me, I've got friends in the social networks, but all of the I know in my real life. I don't think that it us a good idea to find new friends through the internet. You never know what people hide behind the different pictures. Many people in the internet do not even show their real faces.
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:13 pm

Good afternoon dear people from this website))) how are you feeling? As I told you friends are very important for me. I have told you that I have many friends and you know it makes me feel warm because I know that if I need help or for example someone's support, they are many many people who are really ready to help me . I have really good friends and acquaintances and they even say that it is easy to find common language with me by the way. I have different friends, gays, lesbians, and people who are not like we are
Cris

Postby Cris » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:50 am

Hey, my friends. The theme of friends for me is very transparent and clear. I do not have real friends, but many people I know whom I talk to. But my friends who are on the opposite side of the planet remain my friends in spite of the distance and we can not correspond for a long time, but with the renewal of correspondence we also treat each other as before. But these friends with whom I was familiar in real life, just parted. And friends acquired in social networks are questioned, the Internet distorts the feeling of friendship.

Return to “Chit Chat”