Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here

Re: friends

Postby Timmy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:00 am

Hi there nice people!!! :D :D :D Are you ready to start this hard working week???))) wish you to make it easy.... I can state that friendship is very important for me. I even can say that it is in the one stage with love. These both things are important for me so much. I have just two real friends and I really appreciate our friendship. It is even absurdity for me to betray friends or lie them. Simply it is not understandable for me when people can do not respect their friends.

Postby Ernest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:07 pm

I think that it is very simple but interesting thing what do you think about having friends in the social networks or somewhere in the internet. I think that it shall be really very interesting to know your opinion.
Do you think about them as about real friends or just communication for fun. I think that you can give the right answer and you can tell what you think about it. Personally I think that sometimes in the internet you can find better people and better friends than in the real life and I think that you know it. But what you think about this topic.

Postby Diego » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:08 pm

hello Easton! nice to meet you. how is it going? as for me i agree with you totally! i think that everybody can find friends and even sweethearts in social networks. and i think it is wonderful. there are people who do not like to meet people in real life. and i am such person. you know i found my love on facebook and now i am a happy man.
i have a husband and two children. and all these thanks to social net works.
so, i think that everybody should try to find friends on internet. there is no strange here.

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:54 pm

My greetings for each newcomer. Are you ready for discussion? Let's try to share news thoughts. Friends are independent and inseparable part of my life. I don't have many friends but I have true friends in whom I am sure and who can rely on me. They are checked by time and we have been communicating for more than 15 years. I think that my friends are the best because I can rely on them and they are not ready to betray me for money as many guys in our modern life. Everything is possible but my friends are forever!

Postby Howard » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:06 pm

Are you stuck at home, or feel shy about going out on your own to meet new people? The internet is a great place to shake off your shyness, meet new people from around the world, and form friendships with people who share your interests and passions. It’s not hard to learn how to make friends online. Scan the website first. When you join an online community, it’s smart to scan the site or “lurk” on (browse) the forums, comments, and message boards. Just like when you walk in the door of a social event, you want to get a feel for the place and how the people are interacting. You can tell from the comment conversations if these people will be ones you can relate to or not.

Postby Rob1012 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:18 pm

I don't agree with you that it is possible to find friends in the Internet better than in real life .You see your friends in social networks only thanks to facts and words they write you.You won't know if it is true and they are really such people as they describe .I think,they even can be more dangerous than real friends .Because sometimes there are different situations in our life when we need help of our friend.If your friend won't help you ,for example ,3-4 times ,you can cross him out .He won't exist for you .And Your social friend can support you ,but all of it are words ,you won't know would he help you or no.But you will still communicate with him(potential betrayer?? )
So I choose friends in real life ,because I will find out who is who anyway .

Postby Romario » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:00 pm

Friends is inseparable part of our life. For example it is not understandable for me how people can live without friends. I don't have many friends, but as usual I have r really best and good friend. . I suppose that it is rather better to have a few best friends rather than many simple friends. I am sure in my guys for sure, but moreover I know that in any moment I can refer to them for any help or support. I find this quality the best in my friends. They are fantastic and I think that our friendship will last forever.

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:28 pm

how are you feeling? As I told you friends are very important for me. I have told you that I have many friends and you know it makes me feel warm because I know that if I need help or for example someone's support, they are many many people who are really ready to help me .
I have really good friends and acquaintances and they even say that it is easy to find common language with me by the way. I have different friends, gays, lesbians, and people who are not like we are

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:43 am

I am sorry about those people who don't have friends. Because lack of friends can lead to unpredictable conclusions. Friends is inseparable part of our life and to tell the truth I don't understand how people can live without friends. I have many many good friends abs at all best friends . I am sure that I am a good friend for them and who is always ready to be with them and always support them and help in difficult time. Always understand. Surely I get the same from them. My friends are the best for me.

Return to “Chit Chat”