balance

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Daniel89

Re: balance

Postby Daniel89 » Sun May 20, 2018 8:22 pm

Have a great day boys!!!You must have find really interesting this post, don`t you thibk?? :arrow: :arrow: My parents just yet shocked as for my being a gay. Almost ten years we can't find pretty good language with each other. But hopefully we communicate. As for my husband's family.. They have pretty good impression of me and they have become as a real family for me who supports and pays attention to your mood, feelings. We are in a good relationship. I can say more, we are in fantastic relations
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:57 am

Sometimes, seeing how people try to deceive me and use it, believing that I do not see it, it irritates me, of course, sometimes even insults me, but does not surprise me. What can you say, in front of me in such cases, just weak people who are not able to solve their problems and realize their dreams into reality, not through deception, but through mutually beneficial cooperation. They want to receive one-sided benefits when you receive and receive, but do not give anything in return. With this approach to life, a person will be able to surround himself with only not very intelligent people, who can be constantly deceived and those who will also constantly deceive him
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:49 am

Look for those with whom you can find a common language, thanks to a similar view of life and kinship of souls. Look for friends of interest, look for a loved one with a similar character, and so on.
Take action. Possibilities are there. Just do not wait for what other people will do for you - entering your life, like in a fairy tale, and transforming it. Make your life fabulous - you have all the possibilities for this. I know for sure, without even knowing each of you individually.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:31 am

Not such, perhaps, strong, as the need for self-preservation, but still very strong. It is not for nothing that Freud called the sexual instinct the basic instinct, for he saw what a strong influence he has on a person. So from the position of physiology, everything is simple and clear - our libido [sex attraction to the person of the opposite sex] is supported by hormones, they cause a person's desire to exercise sexual activity. And this desire can sometimes be very strong, if a person has not had sex for a long time. Some people are ready for anything for sex, including violence.
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:44 am

Adjustment is one of the ways to covertly influence people, in order to get them into trust. And by entering a person into trust - you lay a solid foundation for your relationship with him. Usually, to please people, it is useful for them to adjust precisely, as it is pleasant for all to communicate with those who look, think, behave, just like them. But there are very strong personalities in our society who, by their energy alone, force others to imitate them and thus adjust the crowd to themselves. Such people are few, but they are.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:37 pm

My parents are very important people in my life. We have much in common, but we have different views on music, books and films. At dinner we always discuss the events of the day. When they had their holiday, every year we travel together in different part of our country. When I will have my own family, I won't forget about my parents. I will try to spend time with each person of my family. For example, my mother drives every weekend to her parents, and don't forget to pay attention for me with my father. To balance our families, we gather necessarily on every holiday.

Return to “Chit Chat”