Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here

Re: balance

Postby Timmy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:04 am

Hello dudes and dudettes. It is easy to say that everything is okey. But what to do if it is not. Frankly speaking the theme about parents is really pleasant for me. I am thankful them for their understanding and support in difficult periods of my life. I am so happy that I have such parents . They even supported our decision to become parents due to surrogate motherhood. We were the happiest people. Moreover my parents even decided to help us with money, because unfortunately in that period we didn't have enough money for this procedure. Hopefully our parents are in a good relationship..

Postby Ernest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:05 pm

As for me I can say without any doubts that I have best relationship between me and my mother with father. I am so happy that my parents accepted my orientation!! It was sooooo good for me guys.. In any case in the future they accepted my partner and nowadays they accept everything .
So that's why in this case I can say that they really worth to be proud of me and I am proud of them without any doubts. And I can keep balance between my new family and them.

Postby Diego » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:19 pm

hello boys! and hello Easten! it is very nice to meet you here. thank you for your story about you life. i think that it is very interesting to know better each other.
as for me i do not have a husband. and even boyfriend. but i want it very much, you know. i am unhappy becouse of it. some time ago i had the relationship with wonderful guy, but i lost him. i was so stupid.
now i understand that i love him so much! i want he return to me. it is my biggest wish.

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:59 am

Maybe I told you the story about my partner's parents. They are very crazy, because they didn't accept our love... My parents are loyal to this thing.. I know that parents are important for us too much. But the story I am going to tell you will be a little bit shocked. It was time for the first meeting with my boyfriend's parents. And I was positively ready for new and friendly meeting. Besides when they saw me they were extremely shocked. Moreover it it turned out that they didn't know about his orientation and then they saw me. There is no balance between our families.. Unfortunately..

Postby Felix » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:33 pm

You tirelessly tell them that you have become an adult for a long time and it's time to treat you with respect, and save your sarcastic comments for queues in the gorpoliklinike. Your polite requests do not work at all - neither the first nor the hundredth - and they still express their opinion that with such a figure it is simply illegal to wear white and, little child, you did the right thing that you never put on a wedding dress . We'll give our due to relatives - a couple of times they still left you alone (although they attacked your younger brother), but let's face it. They are absolutely incorrigible. You need to find the strength in yourself to accept them as they are.

Postby Rob1012 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:35 pm

Family is my everything .It stands always first for me,I will never make them sad or angry with something and I will never leave them .I have a similar situation with you and it is really hard to create a balance.My parents live with my sister now ,I live with husband and his parents .But I always find 2 or 3 hours to come home and to spend time with them or to help them with something .And I think that it is the best solution.

Postby Romario » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:25 am

Hey there guys. I hope you will be able to communicate with me)))) I think that parents are the best people in our life and we always should be together and in contact with them. Surely I support relationships both with my and my partner's parents. They are my family and hopefully we have found common language with them. What can be better)))) they are wonderful people just because they are continuing to support our family and they accepted our orientation, that was great. I am really happy for being a son of such parents.

Postby Tyler » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:12 pm

Of course I care about my parents and their attitude to each other. I mean my parents and boyfriend's parents. Actually it is not difficult for me me to be in a good contact both with my parents and his parents. They found common language and it is fantastic. I like when they try to express their good attitude towards us. Hopefully both of them supported us and they are continuing to do it. Apart from it I like to keep this balance of good relationships between them.

Postby Bart » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:56 am

I remember that our meeting was super cool and still we are finding common language with each other. Parents is everything for us. And we try to be always with them, I mean keep contact with them. It is important for us and naturally it seems to me that it is a little bit strange not to communicate with parents of your partner and especially with your parents. Actually you are to be happy if there is everything normal with relationships with your parents. Balance betweenpparent should be possible.

Return to “Chit Chat”