balance

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Easton

balance

Postby Easton » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:24 pm

I think that all of us have something interesting to tell about themselves and I would like to ask a bot your family. I think that this topic can be really very interesting for all the guys and I think that you can tell really much of talking about it. Personally I can tell you that for me my family is really very important and I think that for all the people it is so. Of course I care about my parents but I also have my new family and that is why that you shall all the time keep the balance between both your families. What do you think about it ? How is it possible to keep the balance between your new family and parents?
Benjamin123

Re: balance

Postby Benjamin123 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:49 pm

I am glad to be with all of you here on this website. And what about you??? I can say without any doubts that I have best relationship between me and my mother with father. I am so happy that my parents accepted my orientation!! It was sooooo good for me guys.. In any case in the future they accepted my partner and nowadays they accept everything . So that's why in this case I can say that they really worth to be proud of me and I am proud of them without any doubts. And I can keep balance between my new family and them.
Kreg32

Postby Kreg32 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:56 pm

i do not think that it is too hard to do it or something like that, i think that you shall know it and you shall think about it. of course it is better for you when you do not have such a problem but if you really have it then i think that you shall think about your new family and you shall talk with your parents if they do not understand it , i think that they shall do it because you have family and you of course want to spend more time with them and i think that everyone knows that, and that is why in my opinion it is really stupid to think about it in the other way.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:31 pm

Easton, thank you so much for the creating this interesting information. My family is everything for me and I am so happy to have such family. They are my important support I can say. It is really necessary to have support in our life, people will really be happy if they have someone to rely on. On the other hand I can say that I am sorry about those guys who don't have normal family. It is difficult to live with it knowing that your relatives don't support you. And in conclusion I should say that I am happy that they accepted me!!! I am proud of my family.
Dan36

Postby Dan36 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:56 am

Having a family is very important for every person, but not all people can vallue their families. My family is the most important thing for me in the world. I have a child and a husband, but also I always try to help my parents. I like to take care of my wonderful family and to take care about my parents. There is nothing more valuable for me than my family.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:32 pm

Personally for me family is always on the first stage!!! Without any words. Of course I had some disagreements with my parents in past. But they are my parents and they are always with me and in my heart. I really love them. You know as for my orientation and their reaction... It was hard for me to explain them that I am gay and we had really many quarrels as for it but all in all they continued support me till nowadays . And to be honest they even love my partner and accepted my choice as well. So balance between our families is quite normal))))
Max

Postby Max » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:02 pm

Good evening guys! Wow, such serious topic, it's a pleasure that we can speak about such themes here. I think it ia great opportunity to us to exchange our emotions and feelings. I think we shouldnt forget about our parents. We should call them every day, tell about your day, ask them how was their day. Our parents will love us forever, we should take care about them. As for me, i call my parents every day and i try to meet them at least two days a week, because i miss them very much. Sometimes i want to get up at home, with my parents that mom cook breakfast for us and we go for a walk with our dog. But we need to build our own family and we need to spend time with them because it is hard work to build family.
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:19 pm

It is also very important for me to keep balance between my family and my mother, I don't communicate with my father since the childhood. I take care about my family and I always find time to visit my mother and to talk with her about her life, what is good or bad happend in her life. I love my family and I love my mother.
Lui

Postby Lui » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:26 am

I have wonderful relationships with my parents and parents of my partner. You know guys I was afraid of being judged by parents but I got even what I didn't expect to get. Their pleasant attitude to me impressed me at the first time. Ultimately I really respect them for their best attitude, even rather better than my own parents. My parents are not so easy going people.. We don't keep some balance because our families don't communicate with each other.. I don't know how to treat it but... We have that we have guys.
Cris

Postby Cris » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:43 am

Hello guys. Today I'm in a great relationship with my family. With my parents, I mean. They have brought me up very well and have been able to understand that family values ​​are very important. I'm no longer a child and my parents have long been accustomed to the fact that I live separately. They just want me to visit them more often. Now they spend more time on each other and can travel. But still their thoughts are always with me. The parents' love is the most pure and irreproachable. I believe that no one will love you more than parents.

Return to “Chit Chat”