balance

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Timmy

Re: balance

Postby Timmy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:04 am

Hello dudes and dudettes. It is easy to say that everything is okey. But what to do if it is not. Frankly speaking the theme about parents is really pleasant for me. I am thankful them for their understanding and support in difficult periods of my life. I am so happy that I have such parents . They even supported our decision to become parents due to surrogate motherhood. We were the happiest people. Moreover my parents even decided to help us with money, because unfortunately in that period we didn't have enough money for this procedure. Hopefully our parents are in a good relationship..
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:05 pm

As for me I can say without any doubts that I have best relationship between me and my mother with father. I am so happy that my parents accepted my orientation!! It was sooooo good for me guys.. In any case in the future they accepted my partner and nowadays they accept everything .
So that's why in this case I can say that they really worth to be proud of me and I am proud of them without any doubts. And I can keep balance between my new family and them.
Diego

Postby Diego » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:19 pm

hello boys! and hello Easten! it is very nice to meet you here. thank you for your story about you life. i think that it is very interesting to know better each other.
as for me i do not have a husband. and even boyfriend. but i want it very much, you know. i am unhappy becouse of it. some time ago i had the relationship with wonderful guy, but i lost him. i was so stupid.
now i understand that i love him so much! i want he return to me. it is my biggest wish.

Return to “Chit Chat”