Just rain outside

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Vincent

Just rain outside

Postby Vincent » Thu May 04, 2017 9:49 am

Hello everybody! Today is quite interesting and a good day. But I can say that was one thing that slightly spoiled my mood - it's rain. I can also say that the rain is usually becomes a cause of depression for some people. In any case, this is what I have heard about the rain. And maybe I'm wrong about this, but I think it's not the best weather in any case. But it was interesting to learn a little more about the rain. It was interesting to learn about what other people think about the rain anyway. I think the rain impact on the common man has his own roots and causes since antiquity. In addition, I think that everything here is really serious. What do you think about this? Can the rain affect us?
In any case, I understand that quite a lot of things in this way depend on each of us personally. For example, someone is much easier to influence the rain, and someone just does not pay attention to his feelings during the rain. All this is absolutelyindustrial, as it seems to me. But in any case, I think that each of us is able to have something in common and have some features that are characteristic only during the rain outside ... What do you think about it?
Barboro

Re: Just rain outside

Postby Barboro » Thu May 04, 2017 9:54 am

I think the rain may have a direct impact on people. A person, as a biosocial being lives in two parallel worlds: the natural and the public. Under social world means all the scientific and technological advances and infrastructure created by man, as well as the society, that is the actual society. Under the natural world means the totality of phenomena and objects of nature. Even in the largest cities (not to mention the sparsely populated areas), in spite of the well-developed infrastructure, a person inevitably encounters with natural phenomena and objects. In a big city person surrounded by a large amount of equipment and buildings, but he will not be able to prevent the vagaries of nature and its natural phenomena. So in any case, I think that each of us is able to feel the rain due to a certain slight malaise in various forms. And I'm also sure that this is an absolutely normal reaction of our body to such things. It is very important to be able to abstract our attention from these sensations in order not to create discomfort for our body.
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Thu May 04, 2017 9:57 am

People rarely think over what a huge impact the weather can have on them. There is a traditional view of the effect of weather conditions on the person. This view assumes the polar emotional states, corresponding to the "mood" of nature. That is, if the weather is sunny and calm - calm people, and if bad weather outside - the man is upset and falls into a depression. Is it always so? In fact, the effect of any weather conditions depends not only on the characteristics thereof, but also from the original spirit of internal human. Of course, everyone will be delighted to bright sunshine, but this does not mean that the rain always causes negative emotions and that it always has a negative effect on mental state. I even heard that there are scientists who take the problem of studying the impact of bad weather on the well-being and people's attitude very seriously. And this is really a popular topic in scientific circles and even among many psychologists in our world. So, there is nothing extraordinary here. This is really typical for many of us.
Frank

Postby Frank » Thu May 04, 2017 9:59 am

I think the rain may affect our physical and emotional well-being in any way. Apathy. It may be caused by a sense of fading autumn nature and farewell to the warm days. Such emotional condition most often occurs when a person is emotionally responsive to the nature or when the onset of autumn and rainy weather associated with personal loss and illness. Anger. due to the inability to leave the house or the need to take an umbrella or raincoat, that is to hang the extra load that is certainly annoying. Inability to prevent rain and the need to obey the conditions of nature makes it the number one enemy.
Milton

Postby Milton » Thu May 04, 2017 10:00 am

It seems to me that all this is obvious. I also heard that some scientists have already talked about the impact of rain on the body of an ordinary person. All this has its own secrets. Fear also there. The primitive fear of the elements is not peculiar to all people, but can sometimes occur and these emotions in heavy rain, accompanied by thunder, lightning and wind gusts. Fatigue. Many feel in the rain emotional slump, but it is associated more with the physiological meteodependent human body. On some level this phenomenon is inevitable for everyone. All this we can feel through an ordinary rain.
Johnson

Postby Johnson » Thu May 04, 2017 10:03 am

In addition to these emotions, rain can cause quite a wide range of emotional states, especially if it is accompanied by a rainbow and clear weather. This "mushroom" rain is bound to cause a storm of positive emotions. Attitude to rain every man his own - especially individual. It is mainly due to the emotions that have been tested in man the sensitive (sensitive) periods of its development. Most often, this childhood and youth. Despite the fact that the rain can relate very unpleasant memories, do not focus on them, but all the same to balance your emotional state is worth remembering that the rain, as the form of water - a symbol of life on Earth. I think that maybe each of us has a certain kind of connection with the rain or even just bad weather. Everything in our world has a definite scientific explanation, but we simply cannot know everything about it anyway. I think that the main thing is just try to continue to do what you have to do. But of course, our mood feels rain and from time to time only coffee or something very tasty can save us)
Ismual

Postby Ismual » Thu May 04, 2017 10:07 am

I love the warm summer rains, they cause me joy, sometimes even passing into raptures. Under the rain and so it is nice to get wet. More like when the rain and sunshine, and then the rainbow appears. And how good summer air after the rain, especially away from the city, when you just want to breathe! And the happy moments of romantic dates, associated with rain, indeed, remembered once, and from this the soul becomes light in a special way! Furthermore, the person himself consists of water by more than 80%. Water, in all its incarnations, must always be associated with joy and happiness of life. In any case, I also understand that each of us is able to have his own individual reaction to the rain. But maybe I'm one of those people who are used to enjoying everything they see around and trying to understand that it's just an amazing moment in their life. And maybe this thing will not happen again, so you need to enjoy what you see and feel right now. In any case, the rain on the street is a real pleasure for me! And I also hope that more people will understand such things!
Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Thu May 04, 2017 10:10 am

Rain is an amazing natural phenomenon. Water has amazing energy, it can clear the man at the energy level, and help to balance all the systems of the body. But again, it all depends on the person, how he relates to the rainy weather. If you are positive, then the weather around you will help. There are many opinions about the rainy weather and its effect on humans. For example, the drizzling rain causes drowsiness. But romantic natures rain animates, inspires, Commission, and optimism, cheerfulness forms. Crude rain adversely affects people with poor health: meteodependent people get depressed, reduced working capacity, falls mood and can even occur with health problems. I'm sure that in most cases it's really important how well we are able to relate to the change in weather and other similar things. I also think that each of us should learn to add at least a little positive in his daily life in order to enjoy everything that we have around even when it rains. So, no matter how much you are weather-dependent ... The main thing is that you want to feel thanks to all this around.
Alfronto

Postby Alfronto » Thu May 04, 2017 10:11 am

Perhaps I am mistaken in my views and vision about things that happen around them. But in any case I think that the rain can be dangerous. Sulfur dioxide and nitrogen dioxide which is contained in the drops of rain, can cause problems such as asthma, cough, headache, irritation of the nose, eyes, throat. The acid rain especially dangerous. It may damage or irritate our lungs. Cause problems with the liver and digestive tract, because we eat foods that are poured acid rain. And then, as if we do not wash, we will wash them not from acid rain. I think this may have an impact not only on mental health but also on the physical component.
Gongorini

Postby Gongorini » Thu May 04, 2017 10:12 am

I also heard about the impact of rain on the human body, and how it can be manifested in our everyday life. In addition, I can also be noted that a simple rain cannot bring anything dangerous. But at the same time can have an acid rain impact. Acid rain is more dangerous for older people and people with problems of the cardiovascular system (can be pressure swings, headaches). Dangerous for people who have problems with the respiratory system, because the sulfur, which is part of acid rain, and then inhale it you - damages your respiratory system. This is quite serious and dangerous phenomenon in any case.

Return to “Chit Chat”