Trouble with my friend

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Mr.Harry

Re: Trouble with my friend

Postby Mr.Harry » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:34 am

Good morning dudes and dudettes!! How are you feeling? Let's talk about friends))) especially for me my friends are the best and if they have some troubles or problems I am always ready to help them with it!! That's for sure. And I know that If I have problems or simply need their support they will always help me as I am. I think it is important fact in the friendship. Friends are those people who are always ready to be with you and support you even if you are not right!!! So if you are a good friend you will do everything for your friends.
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:00 am

Of course he may have this deseade kleptomania, if he steel things without any purpose. I don't think that if you talk about it than it would prevent him from steeling things. I think that you should only persuade him to apply for a help. Because it is a mental desease and only a proffessional can help him.
Lui

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:52 pm

8-) Friends are those guys who are ready to help us if we need help and vise versa. if we want to be treated good so we should treat people like we want to be treated. It is important. I can say that if your friend had troubles for example, you should help him because you are friends and if you knee know that your friendship is true, it is your aim to be with him or them and support him. By the way I don't respect those friends like just friends on the words. If your friend has troubles you should help him without any words
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:28 am

I am surprised that there are so many of you here today. Are you eager to communicate? I think so. I have many friends and to be honest I really appreciate all my friends best not best but all of them. And if there are troubles with them I am always eager to help them. I am always the first who is going to help friends. I understand that if I am a friend I am to do some appropriate acts which is included in friendship act :lol: I think you have some responsibilities on your friends. So I am a responsible friend as well.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:18 pm

I know such mental diseases couldn’t be solved without the help of other people, by the person that is ill. It is not a surprise for me that you are shy to say that this is your friend. It is not a crime but a painful relationship. Just as alcoholics irresistibly attracted to alcohol, patients with bulimia - eating, and kleptomania constantly pulls to steal anything. The stolen item may not have any value, but the fact of the theft satisfying. Kleptomania reasons still unknown, although perhaps the preconditions of this dependence is genetically transmitted by the next of kin. Kleptomania is often seen in people suffering from mental disorders.
Diego

Postby Diego » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:54 pm

You know some see it as a way to obtain the desired dose of adrenaline or a fun adventure, while others are experiencing severe emotional distress. In the time of the theft, such people do not realize what they are doing. Understanding and remorse and shame come to them, when the action happened. Most pesters fear that the theft will be known by the family, friends, colleagues.
Too impressionable such torment driven to suicide. It turns out, not so harmless kleptomania. So I think you can try to talk to your friend about his problem and point this everything to him.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:11 pm

I just have told you my story from life and about the behavior of my friend. We had been friends for a long periods and we were surely best friends for ever. I don't know why but after finding out about my orientation he started to avoid meeting with me, but he really accepted my orientation that's why I was confused of such his behavior. I had real troubles with him. But you know probably it was a blessing in disguise. He betrayed me and started to lead really awful lifestyle. I don't know why and what happened...
Howard

Postby Howard » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:45 pm

Kleptomania is a mental illness considered to be a type of impulse control disorder, related to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and substance-related addictions. Often, people with kleptomania have uncontrollable urges to steal, receive a high from it, and steal as a result of triggers. Kleptomania is not curable, but it is a manageable condition. You can help someone with kleptomania by helping them acknowledge that they have a problem, seek psychological treatment, and work on focusing on other parts of their life. Recognize the symptoms. Kleptomania may manifest in different ways depending upon the individual. It is important to understand the symptoms of kleptomania versus actions such as shop lifting to help ensure the individual gets the proper recognition and help.

Return to “Chit Chat”